Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen Customer Care Review from Los Angeles, California

I went to your location on Durango and Elkhorn today in Las Vegas, NV. I just have to write this complaint because the experience was absolutely horrible!!!!! First I waited in line just to order my food for 15 minutes. While placing my order the employee told me 2 of the things I wanted to order, we're not available. That's fine, so I asked what on the menu can I order. She told me I could order everything else. So I ordered a 3 finger combo with mild sauce. The women never even gave me my total. That's weird because every other fast food line does. I finally get the the window, mind you I had waiting in line for 30 minutes. Not an exaggerated 30 minutes and actual 30 minutes. I should have backed out of the line but I couldn't because people were in front and behind me. Finally at the window to pay. The woman tells me, "we only have 1 mild chicken finger. Can I give you two hot ones instead." I said, "no, I already asked you what I could order and you told me you had them." She says, "we have to make new ones, I'll ask how long that takes." She then disappeared for another 3 minutes and never came back. So I left completely with no food after waiting for 33 minutes. This really is unacceptable and I sure hope this isn't the way that Popeyes chicken are ran. Absolutely no customer service. The person at the window doesn't even greet anyone. I am so dissatisfied it's beyond belief and I never even got my chicken. But who could blame me for waiting? My name is Erica Casale 702927****
ID