Be aware that when you get a large Cajun rice ( not sure how it is for other large sides ) you get a small container that's three-quarter filled.Apparently this is corporate policy because it has happened at two different Popeyes.

One in Mishawaka Indiana and another in Benton Harbor Michigan . When I complained at the Mishawaka location they did fill it up. But at the Benton Harbor location I was told that's policy and nothing was done . Needless to say I was totally pissed.

I do not like getting ripped off and this is outrageous. I still have the container of rice and I plan on going to the media outlets with this. I have already posted multiple times on Facebook . I called corporate headquarters and much to my surprise I had a live person on a Sunday afternoon.

He took my information down and about three or four days later the owner emailed me and said she was sorry and that they should have filled it up when I complained.

Said she was going to send me a five dollar coupon which I have yet to receive.I will include photo /photos and video if I can.

Review about: Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen Cajun Rice.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

It looks like someone had already eaten some of it! They should fill it to the top.

cheap1

You have to click on the images and hit the arrow buttons to see everything . They crop the pictures when I get uploaded.

cheap1

Unfortunately it would not let me upload the several pictures that I have and the resolution is poor on this one because it didn't transfer well to this site but you can see where I drew the line is where the rice actually came up to . Will see if I can upload more photos and see if my video is processed later.