Verified Reviewer

Complaine

I would like to be refunded the money that was wasted at your store locating. I am not a satisfied customer. Thanks

User's recommendation: Please Check your order upon leaving for accuracy.

#1912107

When you took your wrong order back, why didn’t they refund you?

Tampa, Florida
Pros
  • Go to popeyes customer pissed off
Cons
  • Anything about it
  • Rude asf
Full refund

Screwed up order for 4th time in 3 months, franchise has hung up on me 7 times

Ordered 2 red beans &; rice, got home with order, received only 1. Ordered all dark meat with no wings, received a wing. 4th time similar has happened in last 3 months. Called to complain. Manager hung up on me 7 times.
#1910012

You should be awarded $1,000.00 in Poopeye's gift certificates by Poopeye's corporate, and Poopeye's corporate should make that franchise owner pay for them. That way you could feel free to get your fast chicken junk food kick on at another Poopeye's "restaurant" location. They won't let you sit down inside the dining room, but they will let you sit down on the cement in the smoking corner outside of the "restaurant" like an animal.

Lansing, Michigan
Pros
  • Food
  • Food is good
Cons
  • Rude staff & manager
  • Terrible service
Stop *** up

Ghetto team

Always out of something! Today they were out of receipts again and my correct change!
#1911517

Wow. I loathe Popeyes but calling the ENTIRE team "ghetto" because they were out of receipts and correct change?

How is the cashier you're blaming responsible for THAT? Get a clue and eat at home more. Some of Popeyes customers are the bggest *** in the world. YOU are the ghetto person in this scenario.

Take your diva behavior elsewhere.

Blaming people for things they have no control over? Get a hobby.

Nashville-Davidson, Tennessee
Pros
  • Chicken sandwich
Cons
  • Ghetto and no receipt machine
Preferred solution
Free meals that I have missed due to not getting my receipt

Verified Reviewer