I have sent a complaint to Popeye's website that I ordered 5 of their $4.99 diners which should had been 8 shrimp and got only 5 on each of the 5 orders...

I went online and filed a complaint..It has been 6 days now and never have I heard back from them..

If you counted up the 20 shrimp and not crispy fries. Also I waited in line for about 5 minutes and only one person in line, and one waiting for an order in a seat..

Let me repeat:

Review about: Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen Shrimp.

Comments

Windsor, Connecticut, United States #699748

It could have been the same night of or the next night I received a phone call (sounded to have Indian accent , Not Cajan) who said he represented Popeye's and asked me to review my complaint. He said that he was not the owner but "was told to contact me".

He promised to send me, after getting my home address a gift card for a free dinner(in my mind it should be for 5 dinners.. not sure what he thought, Now it is 8/14/13 and never got what he promised..