Featured Not resolved
1.5
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

I visited the popeyes location on the attached receipt to order the new cheddar biscuit butterfly shrimp deal.When I opened the tackle box, I alerted the manager that the biscuit was a regular biscuit and not the cheddar biscuit as advertised, the manager ignored me and the cashier told a fib by saying that the biscuit was battered in cheddar.

Also, I order a an apple pie and when I arrived home, it was a cherry cheesecake pie, I was outraged! This popeyes is operating unprofessional with one cashier and rude managers. There was no dipping sauce for the shrimp in my bag and I must have asked 4 times repeatedly before I was given some with an attitude. I will never visit this establishment again and I suggest that someone take the time out to visit this location.

I was left with an undesirable meal that I so wanted,not to mention a waste of my money.

Thank you in advance for your time.Visit: 7-24-17 Cashier: Tyrea Store# 4839 Time: 11:23 am

Review about: Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen Cheddar Biscuit Butterfly Shrimp Combo Meal.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Poor quality and customer service.

Had an Experience with Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen?

Comments