263 Devereux Dr, Natchez, MS 39120, USA
2.8

I came to the Popeyes in Natchez and bought the 20 dollar box , when I got home the chicken was dry and had definitely been sitting there . They said it was fresh .

I called back they said I could bring it back that night but that’s a 30mile drive both ways it was already after 9pm I took pictures of the chicken because I wasn’t gonna drive back right then I was trying to cook something else for dinner . I’m very disappointed because I spend so much money at this location at least 4 days a week for breakfast. The date of incident was 6/24/18 @ around 9pm . I’m also disappointed because a few weeks ago I came here at 9pm on a Sunday and ended up at the ER with food poisoning from the red beans .

I spent 4 days in the hospital . I told one of the young ladies at Popeyes about it but I didn’t worry about it .

I have been a general manager for subway for 15yrs and I know customers should be treated . Thanks

Product or Service Mentioned: Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen Chicken.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments