Verified Reviewer

Junior Reviewer
3.1

Ordered on app and gave order number when I got there and the lady said that was just for Door Dash. So I showed her my receipt and she said what is your name and after a bit she came back and said she would complete the order.

After waiting we got the order and we had ordered a fish sandwich classic and the nuggets and a chicken sandwich.The fish sandwich with spicy & Thin and small meet snd the nuggets or hard and had hardly any meat in them. I went back in and the lady said the fish only comes one way pre-battered and its spicy even though the app shows it comes classic or spicy.

The lady refused to do anything about it and we could not eat the food it was that bad. This was on Northwest Boulevard in Corpus Christi. I called the corporate office it made a complaint and they said they would take care of it and give us a refund.

I tried to add a picture of the receipt but it would not take it. The screen was black

User's recommendation: None at this address.

Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen Pros: Good chicken sandwich.

Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen Cons: Horrible fish sandwich snd chicken nuggets.

Location: 13613 Northwest Boulevard, Corpus Christi, TX 78410

Comments

I overheard a manager of Popeye's saying that they have a huge backlog of fish sandwiches because hardly anyone ever orders them. The last time I ordered one, it was gross.

Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen Reviews