Verified Reviewer

I as a customer went to the drive thru an had a 45 min wait an then as I got to the menu I kept having to repeat I can't hear u. So I explained to the young lady that I had a coupon an placed my order an after another 5 mins to see if they had the chicken she said the total is 21.15 an I said no I have a coupon for 17.99 an she said she didn't have that coupon an she was the manger named Sabrina.

An there wasn't nothing she was going to do for me. Just rude an I said ok an left. I wasted over a hour of my time for some rude young lady to say well what do u want me to do for u I'm the manger an Im not honoring your coupon. An I had lot's of business for this store.

But me an my special need's group will be putting this in are monthly paper. So u will loss business from the special needs group of over a hundred in Eastpointe,MI.

I hope an pray this reach oou to thousands. Never will we do business here.

User's recommendation: Don't go to this location in Eastpointe,MI bad service an never have the food u want. Stay away from here.

Product or Service Mentioned: Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen 10-Pieces Mixed Or Tenders Deal.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen Pros: Food is good when you have it.

Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen Cons: Nasty attitude store manager, How i was treated.

Location: 18592 East 9 Mile Road, Eastpoint, MI 48021

Comments

#1983744

Maybe the coupon was for a different location. I get restaurant coupons in the mail and have to check to see what location they are valid for. Popeyes are franchises and not all franchises participate in accepting coupons.

#1972189

NO is not the same as rude. GROW UP.

Also no one wants to do business with a bunch of "special" idiots that cannot read and who mistake no for rude.

Are you sure the coupon is valid. Because it appears that you are "special" as in you are unable to read.

Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen Reviews