3.3K views
Quality of Food

Thats exactly what i did when i visited the popeyes in Martinez,Ga. Service, wait time and food was unsatisfactory.

I did what any unhappy customer would do. Well they took my complaint, fired an employee, and then gave them the report with all my personal info on it. Name, address and phone number. This ex employee then contacts me and tells me he has all my information!!

Popeyes denies this of course, but i have the proof. Now they wont return my calls!

Product or Service Mentioned: Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen Customer Care.

I didn't like: I did not like the very poor quality of the food, Management and the employees.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 22, 2017.

Comments

And the Latan women, who play gay games on me at Popeye's yesterday, at 1600 w. Irving park Rd, Chicago Illinois, the lady that work there, she even play games on the very loud speaker they have there, she keeps on repeat her self the me, and she wants me the keep on repeat my self on the Loud mouth speaker they have there.

It seems as she try the tape recorder me, so she would help my roommate cover up her name she have on my rape paper, that she sigh a few years ago!

Popeye's on Irving park Rd. Stop your games you play with me.

Popeyes in Kansas city,mo. On 31st and prospect just left there 10 mins ago food was cold and under cooked!!

I think the 5 dollar meal should be a meal that has more than 4 little tenders in the box not a meal

#1591973

me and my friends came here and were deeply dissatisfied with our cashier. she was rude and disrespectful. she was very unkind and got our order wrong 3 times.

Two Notch Road ... Columbia SC Worst service, Worst management, slowest workers in any food chain I have visited. Workers don't care if you get your food or not.

Popeyes at Fruitvale station rude and races all of the including the manager all I asked was the chicken hot the window guy was rude barely wanting to answer simple question about his food where he works talking back and forth to his co workers looking and laughing at me while I’m just asking question then the manger did not ask what was going on and why I asked for my money back and gave the food back. I will be reporting them to The NAACP

to Anonymous #1591086

Poor service. Long wait and they take other people ahead of you.

Management seems to be lacking. Food never ready, always have to wait and they will give out what you have ordered to others before you.

#1571957

**** UPDATE*** I have yet to speak with corporate. I filled out the complaint form and it asks for,email address and name for future contact.

It also states in their privacy act that all personal Information is kept CONFIDENTIAL. I by no means wanted to get anyone fired over this complaint. I just want corporate to tell me why my info was leaked.

To all that agree and support my complaint, thanks. To others that feel I had it coming, well I pray it never happens to you.

They are over priced for what they give you. Also rude staff.

When a managers tell her staff push it along, when customers are asking question very rude. 8 piece chicken only cost me 16 dollard just crazy and not good.

MoralBeaver845

I agree you post a lot of personal information online. You brag about getting someone getting someone fired. You DID have it coming to you

to MoralBeaver845 #1552951

Never bragged about someone getti,g fired.... I complained about the workers, the food, and the service.

It was the manager on duty that gave him my personal info. All I'm saying is to be aware of filing complaints with them.

Especially if it's a complaint about a worker. Its not very comforting to know a disgruntled employee has your personal info.

If your not a people person don't work with the public.

to Anonymous #1586155

I agree

GiftedRiverTurtle

Your complaint cost someone their job, you had it coming to you. Besides most likely they did not give you your personal information.

Most likely you left enough information or them to find out who you are. IF you are foolish enough to leave your name and state and city in your review anyone can find out your information.

to GiftedRiverTurtle #1551587

Complaints are necessary if a person feels like they received poor customer service. If threaten by a ex/employee you should file an complaint with the local police dept.

Never think for a second that a person has it coming to them.

People with the worst attitudes work with the public. Subjects the employee to the proper consequences from the employer.

GiftedRiverTurtle
to Anonymous #1551715

They do have it coming to them. If they are vicious to get someone fired they had it coming to them.

Besides the OP admitted that she lied about getting bad service because she was hoping or a gift card.

She lied, got someone fired because she wanted a gift card. She had it coming.

to GiftedRiverTurtle #1553818

I don't work with the public. I was a paying customer.

And gift card?? WTH you talking about?? I didn't get this employee fired, he got his self fired by not doing his JOB. I haven't lied about any of this.

I even told corporate the manager was throwing pies at this employee. Personally I feel the manager should have been fired too.

to GiftedRiverTurtle #1571931

Had it coming because someone paid their hard earned money for someone to be rude in a customer service industry that can't seem to read a screen and get orders right and when someone goes in and complains that their order is wrong that person loses their job and then you say that he had it coming maybe you work in a customer service industry fast food restaurant trying to back them. SMH.

to GiftedRiverTurtle #1591099

I have been to Popeyes, SC. Very bad service and rude employees. That person needed to be fired.

I won't walk into the place in Midland, TX ever again and neither will my family and friends. I'm very afraid of posting this according to what I've heard.