431 S Belair Rd, Martinez, GA 30907, USA
Quality of Food

Thats exactly what i did when i visited the popeyes in Martinez,Ga.Service, wait time and food was unsatisfactory.

I did what any unhappy customer would do. Well they took my complaint, fired an employee, and then gave them the report with all my personal info on it. Name, address and phone number. This ex employee then contacts me and tells me he has all my information!!

Popeyes denies this of course, but i have the proof.Now they wont return my calls!

Review about: Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen Customer Care.

Reason of review: Other issue.

I didn't like: I did not like the very poor quality of the food, Management and the employees.

Had an Experience with Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen?

Comments

This matter is STILL unresolved. Never thought this business would be so wrongful and uncaring about their customers!!

Most businesses do this now, and pretend they don't. And there's nothing that you can really do about it either.

Another phone call to corporate and all I ever get is someone will contact you... Still unresolved...

If the employee contacts you again, go to the police and file a complaint for harassment. Get a restraining order.

to Anonymous #1372984

He contacted me thru Facebook. Doesn't post his real name 52nd when I asked popeyes for his name I was old that's confidential. But I guess it's ok for them to give him my information.