Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - Box is Big, Chicken is not.

65 of 440 Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen reviews

Ordered 2 Bonafide Big Box specials. Ordered both with 3 Tenders. Each comes with 3 Tenders, 2 Sides, and a Biscuit. The biscuits were hardly baked but my complaints is that there was hardly any chicken. I didn't open the boxes until I got all the way home. I had a guest, so I gave him the better of the 2 chicken portions and I tried to eat the smaller one. Looking back, I should have taken pix of both portions. Below is a pic of mine - yes, that is what they call "3 Tenders." No way those tiny pieces add up to 3 Tenders. And being so small, they were almost all batter & no chicken. What little chicken was in there, were so hard and dry, they were inedible. And of course, this had to happen when I was telling my guest how great Popeye's chicken is/was.

Then, for further insult, when I took their survey from the back of the receipt, it wouldn't give me a code for 2 free pieces.

Now, a week after letting Popeyes know what some of their locations are passing off as chicken, I have not heard anything. Why bother having a survey to ask how the food and service is, if they don't follow up.

The upshot is: Popeyes is guilty of False Advertising. My 3 Chicken Tenders (nor the 3 in my 2nd box) do not come close in size or appearance to what Popeyes ads on TV, Internet, or print. And, Popeyes doesn't even seem to care.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen Bonafide Big Box Combo Meal
Review category
Fast Food
review #916388

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
65 of 440 Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen.
Filing a new complaint about
×