1.5

Ordered 2 Bonafide Big Box specials. Ordered both with 3 Tenders. Each comes with 3 Tenders, 2 Sides, and a Biscuit. The biscuits were hardly baked but my complaints is that there was hardly any chicken. I didn't open the boxes until I got all the way home. I had a guest, so I gave him the better of the 2 chicken portions and I tried to eat the smaller one. Looking back, I should have taken pix of both portions. Below is a pic of mine - yes, that is what they call "3 Tenders." No way those tiny pieces add up to 3 Tenders. And being so small, they were almost all batter & no chicken. What little chicken was in there, were so hard and dry, they were inedible. And of course, this had to happen when I was telling my guest how great Popeye's chicken is/was.

Then, for further insult, when I took their survey from the back of the receipt, it wouldn't give me a code for 2 free pieces.

Now, a week after letting Popeyes know what some of their locations are passing off as chicken, I have not heard anything. Why bother having a survey to ask how the food and service is, if they don't follow up.

The upshot is: Popeyes is guilty of False Advertising. My 3 Chicken Tenders (nor the 3 in my 2nd box) do not come close in size or appearance to what Popeyes ads on TV, Internet, or print. And, Popeyes doesn't even seem to care.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of popeyes louisiana kitchen bonafide big box combo meal from Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $11 and wants Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen?

Comments