Springfield, Massachusetts
100% full Not resolved

Ordered 2 Bonafide Big Box specials. Ordered both with 3 Tenders. Each comes with 3 Tenders, 2 Sides, and a Biscuit. The biscuits were hardly baked but my complaints is that there was hardly any chicken. I didn't open the boxes until I got all the way home. I had a guest, so I gave him the better of the 2 chicken portions and I tried to eat the smaller one. Looking back, I should have taken pix of both portions. Below is a pic of mine - yes, that is what they call "3 Tenders." No way those tiny pieces add up to 3 Tenders. And being so small, they were almost all batter & no chicken. What little chicken was in there, were so hard and dry, they were inedible. And of course, this had to happen when I was telling my guest how great Popeye's chicken is/was.

Then, for further insult, when I took their survey from the back of the receipt, it wouldn't give me a code for 2 free pieces.

Now, a week after letting Popeyes know what some of their locations are passing off as chicken, I have not heard anything. Why bother having a survey to ask how the food and service is, if they don't follow up.

The upshot is: Popeyes is guilty of False Advertising. My 3 Chicken Tenders (nor the 3 in my 2nd box) do not come close in size or appearance to what Popeyes ads on TV, Internet, or print. And, Popeyes doesn't even seem to care.

Review about: Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen Bonafide Big Box Combo Meal.

1.5
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $11
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion