2.5
Quality of Food

We ordered MVP BUNDLE $24.49 which includes 10 pics chicken spicy, 2 large sides, and 5 Biscuits on ads poster.

Order taker the person who take care of the order "without repeat the order," and someone else put the order item base on the ticket.

I asked the order taker is there anything else missing. She told me everything is there. and I asked the person who put the items how about 2 small drink? Then he said sorry he forgot.

The order show MVP BUNDLE order without 5 biscuits. That is a big mistake. So the person who place the order just follow the the item on the receipt.

The food I received is 9 Pics of chicken without wings, 2 large sides, and 2 small drinks. It is fine. Only thing pissed me off is the order taker refuse to give me a box and bag... I dont how much does a box can cost!

Please take a look of my order receipt. Also take a took what on the ad poster,

yeabilo20162016 wrote the review because of "poor order system, careless order taker, food overcook " at Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $31 and wants Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen to "must provide a complete training to the careless order taker store #10847".

The most disappointing in user's experience was order taker, careless order taker, way they prepare food and order issue. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen and popeyes louisiana kitchen mvp bundle deal for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen?

Comments