100% full Not resolved

We ordered MVP BUNDLE $24.49 which includes 10 pics chicken spicy, 2 large sides, and 5 Biscuits on ads poster.

Order taker the person who take care of the order "without repeat the order," and someone else put the order item base on the ticket.

I asked the order taker is there anything else missing. She told me everything is there. and I asked the person who put the items how about 2 small drink? Then he said sorry he forgot.

The order show MVP BUNDLE order without 5 biscuits. That is a big mistake. So the person who place the order just follow the the item on the receipt.

The food I received is 9 Pics of chicken without wings, 2 large sides, and 2 small drinks. It is fine. Only thing pissed me off is the order taker refuse to give me a box and bag... I dont how much does a box can cost!

Please take a look of my order receipt. Also take a took what on the ad poster,

Review about: Mvp Bundle.

I didn't like: Order taker, Careless order taker, Way they prepare food, Order issue.

2.5
Quality of Food
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor order system, careless order taker, food overcook / $31
Preferred solution Must provide a complete training to the careless order taker Store #10847

Had an Experience with Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.