We ordered MVP BUNDLE $24.49 which includes 10 pics chicken spicy, 2 large sides, and 5 Biscuits on ads poster.
Order taker the person who take care of the order "without repeat the order," and someone else put the order item base on the ticket.
I asked the order taker is there anything else missing. She told me everything is there. and I asked the person who put the items how about 2 small drink? Then he said sorry he forgot.
The order show MVP BUNDLE order without 5 biscuits. That is a big mistake. So the person who place the order just follow the the item on the receipt.
The food I received is 9 Pics of chicken without wings, 2 large sides, and 2 small drinks. It is fine. Only thing pissed me off is the order taker refuse to give me a box and bag... I dont how much does a box can cost!
Please take a look of my order receipt. Also take a took what on the ad poster,
More Review Details
|Quality of Food|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Order taker
- Careless order taker
- Way they prepare food
- Order issue
You May Also Like
- "Came into south parkway buffet Monday April13 first the service wasn't good no smile on anyone face employees having there own conversation in front on me talking..."
- "I visited this location (Popeyes® Louisiana Kitchen, 16900 Meyers Rd, Detroit, MI 48235) and was utterly disgusting with the costumer service here DIRECTLY from the manager. Today is Thursday,August 25,2016..."
- "Yesterday, October 11, 2016 at 18:42 my husband, John Tarver, purchased a 2 piece meal, TICKET #431695-1, from the Popeyes Store #4726 located at 8362 Shoppers Square, Manassas, VA 20111. As..."
- "I ordered this flowers for my mother on Valentine's Day, they said they would deliver that VERY same day! And as many of you here I received an email at..."
- ". I paid for three year's worth of service in advance in June of 2012. Not only did they show up unprepared to install the bait in the..."
- "I ordered a surprised Rose & Lily Celebration flower birthday bouquet for my bestfriend this friday (2/6/15) . (pls see the flower i ordered : farther right hand photo and..."
- " Last week my KitchenAid (owned by Whirlpool) microwave oven ceased to function. It is a high end appliance with a retail cost in the neighborhood of $550. I investigated the..."
- "I called for a carry out pizza managers special witch says unlimited toppings well the man over the phone told me it's only 3 toppings for that pie so I..."
- "Took my little girl to Claire's today. We walk into the store and a sales person made sure to tell us the entire store was buy 3 get 3 for..."