Verified Reviewer

5.0

I went through the drive thru to the Popeyes at 725 11th Ct W, Birmingham, AL 35204. When the employee asked me to place my order, she left her speaker on and I could hear the conversation she was having on the inside about other employees and a LOT OF CURSING.

She never took my order so I drove around to the window and she just looked at me and looked away. I asked her were they open and she never responded and someone I could not see yelled yes, we're open. So finally the young lady asked me what I wanted to order and I began to tell her the chicken nugget meal and she rudely interrupted me and said "We ain't got no chicken nuggets they all froze!

This visit was very unprofessional and a waste of my lunch break. I am glad my grandkids were not in my car to hear the language they were speaking.

Location: Trussville, Alabama