I ordered a drink and when I tasted the drink it tasted funny. One I returned home and took the lid off the drink that was supposed to be a Sprite was brown in color.

I informed the manager at the location and also returned to show her and immediately she accused me of altering the drink in some way. I didnt want anything in return. I just wanted them to know that what I received was wrong. The manager and 2 other employees began to argue with us and tell us WE were to blame for the drink being brown instead of its original color.

There was no apology just blame on our end. Every time we visit this location either the customer service is poor or our orders are wrong. This location has been shut down before and with this type of service its on the *** of being shut down again.

Im going to call the health department because this is a public health issue. Im not convinced that my issue will be resolved so I will be taking the matter to the Health Department.

User's recommendation: Don’t eat from this location.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen Cons: Rude and antagonistic service.

Location: Boardman, Ohio