Verified Reviewer

A recent order was messed up so returned back to the store a week or so later since I live in Bennington. I spoke with a manager whom said to give his name and I'd be in the book.

I returned that day with my wife and we proceeded to explain the issue. The manager stated she was District Manager and the manger we spoke to he is no longer here. Long story short pull the camera!! The manager threw the food at my wife she jumped through the window VERY irrate and screaming because I said she forgot the shrimp.

She went on to say we do not sell Shrimp like that!! My wife replied you forgot the shrimp we paid for because you were out of butterfly shrimp and threw the shrimp at my wife saying get your *** out of here!!!

User's recommendation: NEVER go to the location on 132nd L VERY unpleasant and u professional.

Location: Omaha, Nebraska