I went through the drive thru and placed my order 12 piece meal and I added 3 chicken strips, when I got home I didn’t find the strips, when I called the office after about 20 rings a young man answered I told him what happened and he said “No, we gave you your strips” I then answered with I’ve looked thru the whole bag and there is no strips in my bag, he asked me to hold after about 15 seconds he came back and asked ok ma’am whould you like to cone back? I said yes I’m on my way should I go thru the drive thru or inside he then answered it really dosnt matter ma’am it’s uo to you with a attitude I have never been treated this way at any Popeyes before this young man really needs to reconsider his attitude and possible his future career.

Product or Service Mentioned: Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen Drive-through.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Customer made 2 calls to the company using contacts on our site.
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 29.

Comments

Let me help you out for simply. When I get home, I didn't find chicken strip in the takeaway ordered from the drive-through.

Then I called a young man with Popeyes for strips and he denied.

But his manager agreed, he told me that I could take my strips by myself. He should be fired for my awful treat and bad experience.