8/7/2018 in Taylor, Michigan hours of 3:30-4:00 I went in to order 20 dollars of food , I just ask for them to drop it freash and I l wait 20 mins for it . They told me this came up was freah and wasn’t.

They refunded my money to the card, I wanted food the not a refund. Ask the district manger why he would not drop it , he told me I was on some *** twice .i told him you better be glad I was a gentleman. Then he said by gentleman. So I cam to get food for my paralyzer’s on leftside mother I’m been caretaker for 20years.

She be 80 years old on September 20 with her twin sister thi month. I couldn’t get chicken freash was because a district many that was arrogant and-disrespectful. . He felt he was to good to care of me.

This where we come to now.

Do black lives matter ? No I was violate by another black brother who older and should know better.

Product or Service Mentioned: Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen Customer Care.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Sep 10.

Comments

Has anyone ever told you that you favor Ice Cube? Ice Cube would have been all chill about his order from Popeyes and probably would have bought an extra family sized meal box to give away to the poor homeless beggars that he sees everyday.

What a weak and pathetic person you are. You are an insult to REAL BLACK men who don't act like a B raised, little whiny fashion boy when something doesn't go his way.

How about you learn how to cook?

How about learning how to right and not look like a buffoon, simpleton and clown out there doing a plantation dance. Please do not reproduce until you find out what it means to be a REAL man....

All lives matter, you crazy chicken eating fool.

You need to stop causing trouble. And stop bringing your mama in this. You crazy