1.6

Ordered a 3 chicken strips meal and a two peice meal ,so when I get home there was no strips and only two pieces meal I called and informed them so after not being able to find my order which the cashier was all ready rude when I was ordering anyway the manager says ok transfers me to the cashier and she says they will replace it.So now I get there and there was no damn comp meal to replace my chicken strips, and I order two more meals at this time and I don't check it b-4 I leave told the cashier I need sweet heat and bbq do u know I got home and there was no damn sauce at all!!! So Sergio says that he didn't see my comped meal from the 7-9th one of those nights the black manager was working.

User's recommendation: Check your food before you leave to make sure you have everything.

Preferred solution: I would like to get some free meals for a length of time,or and,my money back and the right food corrected.yes.

Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen Pros: Red beans and rice.

Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen Cons: Customer service was awful, None cared.

Location: Northeast Ainsworth Street, Portland, OR 97211