Contact Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen Customer Service
Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen Phone Numbers and Emails
Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen Emails:
How to Contact?
Most Popular Number:
|Total calls: 19 412
|Issues resolved: 707
|Last call: Feb 21, 2024
How Can I Contact Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen Corporate via Live Chat?
To contact the corporate office via live chat, click the More button at the top of the main page and pick Contact Us. You should log into your account to reach the Popeyes customer service team about the recent order. Select the topic of your inquiry, or pick the Email an Agent option. The chatbot will provide a contact form you need to fill out to start chatting with the live agent. You can request assistance with orders and information about company products and services. You can also use the chat to share your concerns and suggestions with a corporate office representative or to file a complaint.
What’s the Corporate Number to Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen?
The Popeyes phone number for customer care is 1-877-767-3937. It is also a Popeyes corporate number to reach the official representatives. The same contact can be used as the Popeyes complaint number, and the customer support team will find ways to resolve the issue. If you have difficulty using or accessing any element of their website or the mobile site, you can call this number for assistance. The professional operators will provide the information, items, or transactions you seek through a convenient communication method.
If you have questions about your personal data usage, call Popeyes corporate phone number: 1-866-394-2493.
How Can I Contact Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen Customer Service via Email Address?
You can reach customer support using the following email address: email@example.com. It is the contact for Popeyes corporate office complaints, suggestions, and compliments. You can also receive detailed instructions on how to solve your issues at this address.
The Restaurant Brands International’s investor relations team is available at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you want to contact the company regarding press matters, email email@example.com.
The privacy questions can be discussed using privacy@RBI.com email or by calling the Popeyes corporate office number.
You can also email the customer care team using the chatbot on their Contact Us page.
Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen Website:
Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen Help Center:
Corporate Office Address:
Other Info (opening hours):
Restaurant Brands International Inc.
Attn: Investor Relations
130 King St. W., Ste 300
P.O. Box 339
Toronto, ON Z4 M5X 1E1
How Good is Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen's Customer Service?
They Were Rude My Order To Long. They Should Have Extra Chicken Available If They Have To Cook More. It Was 4 Cars Waiting On Them. I Want Buy From Them Anymore Not My Money. This Was About 3 To 4 Time My Order Was Mess Up.
I didn't speak anyone,only through text
Customer service received my complaint.
I purchased a meal at the public store yesterday by the time I got home the redheads had dumped all over everything in the sack when I looked the had coke lids on the rice and beans. I then call the store I bought from and asked for manager she said she was the manager, I told her my complaint she yelled and hung up on me. She was a horrible person, just want you to know who's running your restaurants. So had know biscuits, and know red beans and rice cause they were everywhere.
Management Is horrible and they have rats in establishment. 1694 link ave
They shut down the kitchen an hour early and wouldn’t make us fresh food it was horrible experience and they always are out of everything
Summary of Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen Customer Service Calls
Top Reasons of Customers Calls
Consumers Call the Most From
Why Do People Call Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen?
- “Poor service”
- “Complaint about employee or manager not sure”
- “The Manageran worker was Rud..”
Product/ Service Question:
- “I got an anonymous tip from someone who works for Popeyes said that yesterday someone had spilled degreaser in the fryers on an accident and the manager allowed them to steal Cook in it me and my grandson and my husband ate there yesterday”
- “My food was messed up February 5th and I have been trying to call the local Popeyes that that my order came from these people do not answer their phone it rings every day all day all night I need to speak with somebody that can fix this”
- “Food posion”
- “Need my w2 form”
- “Employment history”
- “I’m calling in regards of my w2 form.”
Shipping and Delivery Question:
- “Wrong order, now no dinner for most”
- “I never received my order I would like a refund”
- “Have not received my w2 .to file my taxes”
Request for Information Question:
- “Need to speak with a representative about my order at a particular store”
- “About my pay roll”
Payments and Charges Question:
- “Overbilled 4 times”
- “OverCharged twice for a meal”
- “Refunding online order”
- “Ordered wrong on app and need a refund”
- “My pay card”
- “Gift card issue”
- “Is the chicken kosher at Popeyes locationed in Amite Louisiana with a gift card and was told buy the manager that the card machine had been out of service for weeks all i had to purchase the order was the gift card she refused me service card#”
Activation/ Cancellation Question:
- “To cancel order”
- “Im call because I have been terminated without an explanation on why I'm being fired”
- “I feel like i was wrongfully terminated”
- “To take my test forgoty passy”
- “Can't Access account”
- “Credit on account”
Return/ Replace Question:
- “Ex employee need to change address”
- “They messed up my order for the second time I pay for two big box meals and ask for one to be breast and leg. And again I got a thigh. And had no change to return to me. Or receipt.”
Website/ Application Question:
- “I was told to call to finish an application that got messed up”
- “App not working”
- “I'm in line waiting for my chicken that she told me was going to take 15 min it's be n 45 and I'm still here”
- “Restaurant feedback”
, , , ,
Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen is a chain of fast food restaurants all over the world. The first restaurant was opened in the United States, and later Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen were opened in many countries of the world. The company was founded in 1972. Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen menu includes roasted chicken, biscuits, tortillas, roasted baguettes, tenders, and many more. Popeyes is one of the best places to go to satisfy hunger. One of the greatest benefits of Popeyes is that unlike other fast food meals, meals in this restaurant have low level of cholesterol and fats. Popeyes meals will satisfy your hunger and won't harm your health or figure! Popeyes restaurants serve chickens, French fries, mashed potatoes, biscuits and many other fast food dishes.
Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen is ranked 72 out of 437 in Fast Food category
USA, Canada, Asia
Compare Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen To
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm. A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future.