Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen Phone Numbers and Emails

DMCA Inquiries, Privacy Inquiries
Media
popeyescommunications@popeyes.com
Is this your business?
More phone numbers and emails Less phone numbers and emails

How to Contact?

Most Popular Number:

(877) 767-3937
Total calls: 19 412 Issues resolved: 707 Last call: Feb 21, 2024

How Can I Contact Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen Corporate via Live Chat?

To contact the corporate office via live chat, click the More button at the top of the main page and pick Contact Us. You should log into your account to reach the Popeyes customer service team about the recent order. Select the topic of your inquiry, or pick the Email an Agent option. The chatbot will provide a contact form you need to fill out to start chatting with the live agent. You can request assistance with orders and information about company products and services. You can also use the chat to share your concerns and suggestions with a corporate office representative or to file a complaint.

What’s the Corporate Number to Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen?

The Popeyes phone number for customer care is 1-877-767-3937. It is also a Popeyes corporate number to reach the official representatives. The same contact can be used as the Popeyes complaint number, and the customer support team will find ways to resolve the issue. If you have difficulty using or accessing any element of their website or the mobile site, you can call this number for assistance. The professional operators will provide the information, items, or transactions you seek through a convenient communication method.

If you have questions about your personal data usage, call Popeyes corporate phone number: 1-866-394-2493.

How Can I Contact Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen Customer Service via Email Address?

You can reach customer support using the following email address: popeyescommunications@popeyes.com. It is the contact for Popeyes corporate office complaints, suggestions, and compliments. You can also receive detailed instructions on how to solve your issues at this address.

The Restaurant Brands International’s investor relations team is available at investor@rbi.com. If you want to contact the company regarding press matters, email mediainquiries@popeyes.com.

The privacy questions can be discussed using privacy@RBI.com email or by calling the Popeyes corporate office number.

You can also email the customer care team using the chatbot on their Contact Us page.

PissedConsumer Club

Contact Information

Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen Website:

Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen Help Center:

Corporate Office Address:

Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen, Inc.
5707 Blue Lagoon Dr.
Miami, Florida 33126
United States

Other Info (opening hours):

Mailing Address:

Restaurant Brands International Inc.

Attn: Investor Relations

Poor
Guest-5636649
Complaint
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating

Ordered a full dinner for 8 people and got my meal with no chicken. All the employees were loud, disrespectful and unprofessional.

They are lacked tact and customer service skills.

We left with nothing we were owed nor did we get a refund. I have never been treated so poorly I was shocked to see the way the employees were allowed to behave in front of the so called manager.

Cassandra A Omm
Terrible Customer Service
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating

I visited Store #4839 (1**** Central Avenue, Mitchellville, MD 29721) on 2/13/24 at 4:54pm and my receipt says the host was Hawah. In viewing my receipt I'm going to assume my take out order number is 20125.

The level of service received was very disrespectful to the point another cashier said "that was a poor choice of words" and apologized. I placed an order asking for "white rice" meaning no red beans and the young lady said the rice is red. I informed her no the rice is white, simply don't put the red beans on it. Her response to me and her crew was to throw her hands in the air, walk away from the register and say "handle her." Now I'm not sure how asking for white rice turned into her being disrespectful, walking away from the register and telling her team to "handle her." The manager on duty didn't seem to have an issue with her behavior which is another problem and possibly why she felt comfortable doing what she did.

I understand everyone has a bad day, however, when it comes to being disrespectful when I simply asked for white rice and told her the rice is white until the red beans are added, in my opinion I didn't see anything wrong with it considering anytime I order the same side item I've never had an issue until today.

To that I say when employing people they really need to be mindful of how they talk to people because without customers they wouldn't be employed. I'm sure this will be one of many complaints nothing is done but word of mouth is powerful and to that I say if you have to have your entire team undergo customer service training it would help in preventing another customer being disrespected simply for asking for a side order.

GWENDOLYN B Mxh
TERRIBLE FOOD EXPERIENCE
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating

ON 2//22024@8:49 PM, AFTER WAITING IN DRIVE THROUGH LINE FOR MORE THAN 25 MINUTES I REACHED THE SPEAKER AND ORDERED 6 WINGS ONLY FOR $5.99 IN MILD. WHEN I ARRIVED AT THE WINDOW THE CLERK TOLD ME $12.99 (I THINK) i STATED FOR 6 WINGS ON THE BOARD THAT STATES $5.99.

SHE THEN SAID FOR 6 WINGS AND 2 OREO CHEESECAKE. I TOLD HER THAT WAS NOT MY ORDER. SHE FROWNED AND CLOSED WINDOW. YELLED IN THE DIRECTION OF THE COOK THAT SHE STILL NEEDED THOSE 6 WINGS.

AFTER MORE TIME SHE FINALLY GOT MY WINGS AND I LEFT. I THEN PULLED OVER TO CHECK MY WINGS SINCE THE WERE IN A PLASTIC CONTAINER. THE CONTAINER HAD 6 WINGS WITH SAUCE ON THEM. I HAD TO TURN AROUND AND DRIVE BACK BECAUSE NO ONE WAS ANSWERING THE PHONE.

I WALKED UP TO WINDOW AND GAVE TO A MALE WITH MY RECIEPT AND HE SAID THE MANAGER IS HANDLING THIS. HE RETURNED FEW MINUTES LATER WITH A BOX, I LEFT AGAIN. WHILE DRIVING DOWN THE STREET I DECIDED TO TRY ONE OF THE WINGS AND TO MY BURNT TONGUE THE WERE SPICY AS *** I NEVER ORDERED SPICY WINGS AND I DECIDED TO NOT GO BACK, WHICH I DON'T THINK I WILL EVER GO TO THAT POPEYE'S AGAIN. SO NOW I AM OUT OF MONEY, WASTED TIME AND NO TOLERANCE FOR THEIR DUMBNESS.

I HAD TO GO TO ANOTHER FOOD ESTABLISHMENT AND GET ME SOMETHING TO EAT BECAUSE I AM DIABETIC AND I REALLY NEEDED SOMETHING TO EAT SO I COULD TAKE MY INSULIN. THIS 2ND FOOD ORDER COST ME $10.00. NOW I AM REALLY PISSED WITH POPEYE'S BECAUSE I AM OUT OF $16.00 BECAUSE YOUR EMPLOYEES AT STORE #10613, 216-252-**** ORDER NUMBER 660 TAKEN BY HOST JAKIYAH #70149 WAS COMPLETELY WRONG AND YOUR ESTABLISHMENT FAILED TO CANCEL THAT ORDER AND RERING IT SO THAT MY RECIEPT REFLECTED WHAT I TRULY ORDER AND THEN I WOULD NOT HAVE RECIEVED SPICY *** WINGS THAT I COULD NOT EAT. I AM A RETIRED FORMER FAST FOOD WORKER AND HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE GIVEN SUCH POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE.

MY MONEY IS IMPORTANT TO ME AND I AM THOROUGHLY DISAPPOINTED AT THE LEVEL OF SERVICE AND NON-CARE IN SERVICE INDUSTRY. WITHOUT OUR DOLLARS SUPPORTING YOURS AND OTHER ESSENTIAL SERVICES ALL YOUR BUSINESSES WOULD CEASE TO EXIST. I ATTRIBUTE THE DISCONNET TO POOR OR LITTLE TRAINING OF THE WORKERS THAT ARE BEING HIRED AND LACK OF CORPORATE TO ENSURE THAT THE CUSTOMERS AREI BEING SERVICED PROPERLY. THERE IS TOO MUCH TECHNOLOGY IN THE WORLD NOT TO BE ON TOP OF YOUR BUSINESS AND SEE IF THE CONSUMERS ARE GETTING WHAT THEY PAY FOR AND THE BEST TREATMENT POSSIBLE.

THIS WHY CUSTOMER RETENTION IS SO HARD TO ACHIEVE NOW. CUSTOMERS NEED TO KNOW THAT THEIR PATRONAGE IS APPRECIATED AND YOU CAN'T SHOW THIS IN A COMMERCIAL OR ADVERTISEMENT.
THANK YOU A VERY VERY UNHAPPY CONSUMER.

Mike P Gyo
Store service is terrible, every time.
2.7

For a company that "is always looking to provide our guests with a best-in-class Guest Care experience. To that end, we now offer support 24/7 via text message, online via our website, and through the Popeyes App." their automated receipt of complaints falls short. You can complain, but they don't really do anuything.

How Good is Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen's Customer Service?

Rosey Som
Rosey Som
Feels Disappointed | Feb 20, 2024

They Were Rude My Order To Long. They Should Have Extra Chicken Available If They Have To Cook More. It Was 4 Cars Waiting On Them. I Want Buy From Them Anymore Not My Money. This Was About 3 To 4 Time My Order Was Mess Up.

Learly M
Learly M
Feels Disappointed | Feb 17, 2024

I didn't speak anyone,only through text

Kendria Aru
Kendria Aru
Feels Disappointed | Feb 17, 2024

Customer service received my complaint.

Jasn Ngj
Jasn Ngj
Feels Disappointed | Feb 13, 2024

I purchased a meal at the public store yesterday by the time I got home the redheads had dumped all over everything in the sack when I looked the had coke lids on the rice and beans. I then call the store I bought from and asked for manager she said she was the manager, I told her my complaint she yelled and hung up on me. She was a horrible person, just want you to know who's running your restaurants. So had know biscuits, and know red beans and rice cause they were everywhere.

Edris Eab
Edris Eab
Feels Disappointed | Feb 11, 2024

Management Is horrible and they have rats in establishment. 1694 link ave

Abyan Twx
Abyan Twx
Feels Disappointed | Feb 09, 2024

They shut down the kitchen an hour early and wouldn’t make us fresh food it was horrible experience and they always are out of everything

Summary of Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen Customer Service Calls

11% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen?

Staff Question:

• “Poor service”
  • “Complaint about employee or manager not sure”
  • “The Manageran worker was Rud..”

Product/ Service Question:

• “I got an anonymous tip from someone who works for Popeyes said that yesterday someone had spilled degreaser in the fryers on an accident and the manager allowed them to steal Cook in it me and my grandson and my husband ate there yesterday”
  • “My food was messed up February 5th and I have been trying to call the local Popeyes that that my order came from these people do not answer their phone it rings every day all day all night I need to speak with somebody that can fix this”
  • “Food posion”

Employment Question:

• “Need my w2 form”
  • “Employment history”
  • “I’m calling in regards of my w2 form.”

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “Wrong order, now no dinner for most”
  • “I never received my order I would like a refund”
  • “Have not received my w2 .to file my taxes”

Request for Information Question:

• “Complaints about a manager”
  • “Need to speak with a representative about my order at a particular store”
  • “About my pay roll”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “Overbilled 4 times”
  • “OverCharged twice for a meal”
  • “I order 12 piece wing online with coupon for 6 wings free, when I checked my order at home the 6 free wings was not in my bag, I tried calling restaurant but they would not answer phone.”

Refund Question:

• “Refunding online order”
  • “Refund”
  • “Ordered wrong on app and need a refund”

Cards Question:

• “My pay card”
  • “Gift card issue”
  • “Is the chicken kosher at Popeyes locationed in Amite Louisiana with a gift card and was told buy the manager that the card machine had been out of service for weeks all i had to purchase the order was the gift card she refused me service card#”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “To cancel order”
  • “Im call because I have been terminated without an explanation on why I'm being fired”
  • “I feel like i was wrongfully terminated”

Account Question:

• “To take my test forgoty passy”
  • “Can't Access account”
  • “Credit on account”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “Ex employee need to change address”
  • “They messed up my order for the second time I pay for two big box meals and ask for one to be breast and leg. And again I got a thigh. And had no change to return to me. Or receipt.”
  • “My order needs to be replaced”

Website/ Application Question:

• “I was told to call to finish an application that got messed up”
  • “Application”
  • “App not working”

Other Question:

• “I'm in line waiting for my chicken that she told me was going to take 15 min it's be n 45 and I'm still here”
  • “Restaurant feedback”