Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen Phone Numbers and Emails

DMCA Inquiries, Privacy Inquiries
Media
popeyescommunications@popeyes.com
Is this your business?
More phone numbers and emails Less phone numbers and emails

Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen Customer Service Overview

• Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen Customer Service is rated at 1.5 out of 5. Consumers who contact the company are mostly dissatisfied. More commonly used way of contact is by phone.

Source Distribution
    96% phone 4% email
  • The best phone number to call Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen is 8777673937. 50% of customers managed to speak with a real person.

• The average hold time is less than 1 minute. The longest wait times are on Tuesday, while the shortest are on Sunday. The average call time is 3 minutes.

• Be prepared for the call as Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen may ask you for the following information to identify you as a customer: first and last name, email or phone number.

View full overview ›

How to Contact Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen?

Most Popular Number:

(877) 767-3937
Total calls: 20 364 Issues resolved: 720 Last call: May 24, 2024

To contact the corporate office via live chat, click the More button at the top of the main page and pick Contact Us. You should log into your account to reach the Popeyes customer service team about the recent order. Select the topic of your inquiry, or pick the Email an Agent option. The chatbot will provide a contact form you need to fill out to start chatting with the live agent. You can request assistance with orders and information about company products and services. You can also use the chat to share your concerns and suggestions with a corporate office representative or to file a complaint.

The Popeyes phone number for customer care is 1-877-767-3937. It is also a Popeyes corporate number to reach the official representatives. The same contact can be used as the Popeyes complaint number, and the customer support team will find ways to resolve the issue. If you have difficulty using or accessing any element of their website or the mobile site, you can call this number for assistance. The professional operators will provide the information, items, or transactions you seek through a convenient communication method.

If you have questions about your personal data usage, call Popeyes corporate phone number: 1-866-394-2493.

You can reach customer support using the following email address: popeyescommunications@popeyes.com. It is the contact for Popeyes corporate office complaints, suggestions, and compliments. You can also receive detailed instructions on how to solve your issues at this address.

The Restaurant Brands International’s investor relations team is available at investor@rbi.com. If you want to contact the company regarding press matters, email mediainquiries@popeyes.com.

The privacy questions can be discussed using privacy@RBI.com email or by calling the Popeyes corporate office number.

You can also email the customer care team using the chatbot on their Contact Us page.

PissedConsumer Club

Contact Information

Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen Website:

Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen Help Center:

Corporate Office Address:

Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen, Inc.
5707 Blue Lagoon Dr.
Miami, Florida 33126
United States

Other Info (opening hours):

Mailing Address:

Restaurant Brands International Inc.

Attn: Investor Relations

1.5 / 5
Poor
willard b Dwv
Unhappy Costomer

I visited Popeyes, located at 2245 W Glen Avenue, Peoria, IL about 8pm this evening. The young girl who was working the cash register stayed on her cell phone, on a personal call, all throughout her contact with waiting customers.

Once it was my turn to order, I approached the cash register, but she never asked me what I wanted to order. In fact, she never said a word, she just stood there looking at me with a "well what do you want" expression on her face. As if I were interrupting her private time.
Is this the way Popeyes trains their personnel to interact with customers?
She then asked me to step to the side while she took the order of the person behind me. I watched her put the chicken I'd ordered into a container and then set the container to the side.

I stood there for about 3-4 minutes, and then I asked what the hold up was. She advised me she was waiting on biscuits. My next question is, doesn't Popeyes tell the cashiers to inform the customers when there's going to be a wait on something?
But that's not all. After the biscuits came out of the oven she did package them up, put them into a bag, and then proceed to give them to me, along with a box of chicken which I hadn't ordered.

In fact, when she took the box, the guy who was working the counter told her that was chicken he'd just boxed for a customer, and that she had the wrong box. She replied that he was wrong, and that she did have the right box. I happened to have been watching when she boxed up my chicken, and I told her that she had indeed grabbed the wrong box, and I then proceeded to give the bag back to her. She opened it up and looked and saw that she had indeed made an error.

My guess is that she was concentrating more on her phone call than on what customers were ordering.
She then took that box of chicken out of the bag, returned it to the counter and while putting my correct container in the bag, told the guy he was going to have to make another order for his customer. He replied that he wasn't going to re-do the order, and they both kind of laughed about it. Now I don't know if he re-did the order or not, but I'm betting they served that chicken to his customer.
It was at that point that I decided I would contact the corporate office about this, so I asked for a receipt to have the store number and the girl's name or employee number. I was informed that the printer for the cash register wasn't working and that they couldn't give me a receipt.

So here's another question from me, shouldn't that be something a customer be told up front, before placing their order? Receipts are absolutely necessary for some people. I was told that if a receipt was necessary for me, I could take a picture of my transaction on the cash register, which I did. I can forward it if you need it but it doesn't show a store number or an employee name/number.

But I asked to speak to the manager on duty, and the guy who'd told the girl that she grabbed his box by mistake, said he was the manager. I told him that a receipt not being printed was no small thing and that customers should be advised of it. He pretty much told me I was up the creek regarding receiving a printed receipt but that I could take a picture of the transaction from the cash register's screen.
If he was indeed the manager (and he may have been because his shirt was a different color [gray] from everyone else's), he's also in need of repercussion because {a} he watched the girl on her phone all while she was supposed to be taking orders, {b} he was flip, not at all apologetic about the receipt business, and {c} he said he wasn't going to re-do the order that had been opened up after being packaged. Again, they may very well have gone on and served it which, I believe, is a health/sanitary violation.
And here's something else very curious, this particular location has had a sign on the counter for some months now, advising customers that they either have to have exact change for their order or pay with a card.

If people are paying with exact change, how is it not possible for them to make change for a customer who say, owes $18.57 and they give a $20 dollar bill? I'm not understanding that at all.
Very poor customer service, the kind that makes a person not want to come back.

Lakesha B Vns
Food poisoning
5.0

I have experienced many different establishments; this one particularly. I have had bad food.

I'm currently taking antibiotics and other medication to accommodate the severity.

Please have someone in Claims contact me ASAP. Thanks.

Manira I
Payroll issues
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating

I feel disappointed because I was employed there for almost a week and then got fired without any reason or explanation. Additionally, I didn't receive any payment for the work I had done.

I tried to reach out to the concerned authorities, but they directed me to contact my manager.

I contacted my manager but received no response to my calls or texts. Given this experience, I cannot recommend this workplace to anyone.

Guest-5832947
Bad experience
2.3

To whomever is reading this, I had a terrible experience at the Popeyes (store # 1378*) *** Waldron Rd. I ordered through drive thru and this was around 5:49pm.

I ordered a large Mac and cheese and got a small Mac and cheese, along with rice and beans and mashed potatoes (all small). Its a large, but not full container of Mac and cheese. I didnt realize once I get home that I didnt get a large Mac and cheese. I call the store to get it corrected and the god awful GM was incredibly rude.

I call and I tell her that I got 3 different sides. She says their side machine isnt working, so they are making things to go. I get that! However, it doesnt prevent me from getting a large.

Im trying to explain and while I am trying to she goes I dont think you were listening to what I was saying in a demeaning and condescending *** tone. I SAID, I got mad, so I hung up. She was talking to me like I was her child or I have mental issues. I spent almost $50.

Yall Mac and cheese is too expensive to be getting different (regular) sides. I understand mistakes happening, but if someone is calling to get a mistake corrected. LISTEN! I wasnt even rude about it, just wanted an explanation.

Im not even confrontational, which is why I hung up. She misunderstood me and decided to be mean about it. I have my receipts and I took a picture of the food. I would never do this at all, but her willingness to prove that she was right rather than listen was jarring.

I have never ever had this happen. Sure, yall be having attitudes but the food is always correct. I can deal with attitudes, but to be demeaned for no reason because of a mistake she made left a bad taste. I honestly just want someone to know that the GM (who is a woman) is terrible at customer service.

I dont even want a refund or anything free from you guys. Just know what shes doing is wrong.

I wont be returning at that location unless I know shes gone, so problem solved for me. However, she will do this to other people and whats scary is if shes gm, shes teaching others her horrible people skills.
Thanks for reading and have a good one,
Assa Coulibaly

How Good is Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen's Customer Service?

Bobbie J Xhz
Bobbie J Xhz
Feels Disappointed | May 19, 2024

Simply I purchased food upon receiving it was not what I requested. Spoke to manager whom did not wish to correct so I asked for refund. She gave a receipt which I perceived to refund receipt saying it will take a while to put back on my card. I waited then looking at receipt discovered it was the merchant copy of my original receipt. So I'm out my money, no food received. Yes I am a pissed customer.

Addisynn Gjr
Addisynn Gjr
Feels Disappointed | May 14, 2024

Chicken has too much flour batter..seasoning has changed ...when I tried tell them nobody speaks english...how you cooking louisanna herbs and spices but can't speak English and she was the mgr..and then said hold on ...spoke to other person Spanish and hung up..y'alls customer service operations is a joke

Doreen Tys
Doreen Tys
Feels Disappointed | May 11, 2024

They don't care might as well close the doors

Raechel Jvk
Raechel Jvk
Feels Disappointed | May 09, 2024

Customer Service was just AI generated. It kept telling me to contact the store and the problem was the store. There were no employees it was dirty. Nothing was ready. I got the wrong order but they kept referring me to the store to talk to someone who had already talked to the only person that was in the place. They need a general manager to come help. I was a new customer to Popeyes chicken besides everything being dirty and the parking lot in the cans overflowing the food was good but the second time I went, it was a disaster all the way AI Asked to put in the store. Number which the lady working there didn't even know so I gave them the address and then they told me well. We can't find that store so there you go.

Elam Zqu
Elam Zqu
Feels Satisfied | May 03, 2024

Great customer service from the representative. Nit the store I went to though.

Sandra Odf
Sandra Odf
Feels Neutral | May 01, 2024

It only happened 1time, I guess the young lady was having a hard day, but the way I was cussed out was ridiculous, all because I didn't want chicken some one else had. She needs to be suspended for her actions

Summary of Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen Customer Service Calls

11% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen?

Staff Question:

• “*** poor service again”
  • “Sexual harassment from manager”
  • “Poor service”

Product/ Service Question:

• “My food and service wasn’t right”
  • “Complaints about food”
  • Food was cold as ice couldn't eat it didn't have half my order and worker said they couldn't remake it

Employment Question:

• “Employment issues with manager”
  • “Payroll”
  • “Payroll issues”

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “Have not received payment”
  • “Didn't get full order”
  • “Did not receive food that is paid for”

Request for Information Question:

• “Verification of employment”
  • “To find out about the mail coupons the policy that you have in place I was at a restaurant here with your Popeyes and the person will not let me use the coupons because they said my wife was with me. It was two separate coupons and then I explained t”
  • “Trying to apply for assistance restaurant manager but im getting no answer plus i have went to storep”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “I had two coupons to pay right now at Popeyes. They're refusing to set payments with the coupons because I'm there me and my wife together they want me not to pay for both but they want me to pay by myself and my wife to pay for hers they won't accep”
  • “Paid a double payment”
  • “I was charged $24.69 for a delivery I didn't receive. The delivery driver texted me and I explained to him he was at the wrong house but he left it there anyway. I called Door Dash and when they finally contacted me, they said told me I must contact.”

Refund Question:

• “Refund needed”
  • Refund
  • “Never got my refund very pissed”

Cards Question:

• “Gift card issue”
  • “Interested in knowing why Popeyes in Semmes, AL says that the card machine is down every night. The person taking the order always says that they are only accepting cash when I pull through the drive thru around 10 pm.”
  • “Gift card”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “Cancel online order”
  • “Online order needs to be cancelled. Never received food.”
  • “I feel like i was wrongfully terminated”

Account Question:

• “Been in the drive-through for 25 minutes and I'm blocked in even if I wanted to leave I can't, I called three times and nobody picks up.”
  • “Half my order was forgotten twice , first time I never received my credits of $12.00 and I have yet to receive my refund of $25.75 . I spent over $60.00 for each order . I will never order Popeyes again”
  • “To take my test forgoty passy”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “Need replacement pay card”
  • “Ex employee need to change address”
  • “They messed up my order for the second time I pay for two big box meals and ask for one to be breast and leg. And again I got a thigh. And had no change to return to me. Or receipt.”

Website/ Application Question:

• “I was told to call to finish an application that got messed up”
  • “Application”
  • “App not working”

Other Question:

• “Compñaint”
  • “It took one hour just to get chicken in the drive-through and then I had to wait another 10 minutes for my apple pies and everything wasn't there. I pay $60 for seven piece of chicken, one mashed potatoes and four apple pies.”
  • Nasty attitude