I would just like to forward a thank you to your St.Thomas ON Canada location.

Our chicken dinners were scrumptious. The young man waiting on us at the counter and the on duty manager were both friendly and professional. Friday June 23 2017 @ 6:30. We were just finishing our meal when a loud, belligerent and foul mouthed client arrived spewing her ugly at the employees because she lost her phone.

She apparently had another phone because she was on it the whole time ranting about "how *** the s_its at this restaurant are.... " accompanied by more swearing and ranting. Oh and p.s she had her daughter with her. She was maybe 11-13 years old.

Nice example mommy. Your manager kept his cool while she called him a liar and thief and continued with her threats while still talking on her phone. We took our leave at this point. Seriously, employees should not have to take this kind of bullying behaviour.

Once a customer starts utilising bullying tactics, and that definitely includes name calling, they should be evicted from the premises. No employee should have to stand there and eat that kind of rubbish because it is a "customer". This is a serious problem we have created. Clients/customers like this know the louder they rant and scream the more they will receive.

We are rewarding horrible behaviour. That is rubbish. I do not know the outcome of this hoopla for your poor staff but we felt for them. I would like to note one minus.

The windows inside require a good cleaning at this location.

I am sure the staff has the time for hot water and vinegar once a week.Thank you

Review about: Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen Customer Care.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

I liked: Chicken and fries.

Had an Experience with Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen?

Comments