I visited a Popeyes Fast Food Restaurant on May 31, 2011.I was disturbed by what I saw regarding the handling of food by one of its employees.

My family and I (3 of us) entered to establishment to order food when I noticed that the young lady working the drive through window was also the same person I witnessed at her car in the trunk moving things around.,This employee returned to the drive through window and continued to serve food without washing her hands. When I left the restaurant, the next day I called the customer care hot line and placed a complaint with that department. To this day I never received a call from anyone in the company regarding the matter. I will not purchase any food from this chain of restaurants nor recommend them to other groups looking to buy from them especially during this busy season of football.

I used to buy from them but not anymore.

If they feel a call is not warranted then I will tell others about the incident.The employee did not practice good safefy food measures nor did the company feel the need to respond to my complaint.

Review about: Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen?

Comments

Another person who thinks restaurant employees wash their hands in the customer bathroom!!SHE WASHED THEM IN ONE OF THE MANY HANDWASH STATIONS THAT ARE IN BACK!

OUT OF CUSTOMER'S SIGHT!:(