2.1
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

On April 29, 2017 at approximately 4:00pm, I went to the Popeye's fried chicken located at 10330 East freeway (off HWY 146) in Baytown, Texas.When I parked in the parking lot, I saw a black male leaning on the front window smoking a cigarette and with a dirty apron on.

When I went inside, he followed me and took my order. Then I watched as he put my meal in a to go box without washing his hands prior to handling the food. While waiting, I saw a white male drop several to go boxes on the floor which was filthy. The box lids were open.

He left them on the floor for a minute and when he finally picked them up, he did not clean them. He just put them with the other boxes. After I received my food, I looked at the empty dining area and saw that the floor were dirty and it appeared as though no one had cleaned the dining area at all during the day. This is the second time I've seen this at this particular location.

I really love Popeye's chicken but refuse to ever eat there again. It is an unsanitary place and should be investigated. I am not usually one to complain.

I always try to see the best in people but it was obvious that they did not care about cleanliness or their customers.This was my last time going to that store.

Review about: Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen Sanitary Conditions.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen?

Comments