1.2
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

Hello there, while visiting your Store #2450 I was treated very rudely by your cashier after she had given me dirty, used mishandeled condiment packets by previouse guest before my order was filled and When i politely asked her to switch them out for clean unused ones she ignored my request and proceeded to help other customers while i stood there waiting for her to acknoledge, which she didnt do until i asked her why she was ignoring me. She then responded to that question " your order isnt ready yet" i then said to her, my order wasnt ready when u handed this dirty packet to me so why is it a concern now?

She continued to ignore me and this is when i asked one of the women behind the food counter if she was the Manager, i asked if i can speak with her she came forward and i begin to explain to her what had just happened just when i started to explain the same young lady who handed me the dirty packet and who rudely ignored me and my request interupted my dialouge wirh the manager who also rudely withdrew her attention while i was speaking with her to turn and give her total attention to the very person who was the reason I was speaking with her in the first place. So now im in an establishment spending my hard earned money as a paying customer and I'm being discarded as a none factor, and my concern taken as trivial and unemportant.

Review about: Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen Cashier.

Comments