Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

I happened to be in Popeyes today wanted to place an order myself and another gentleman was in the store as well wanting to place an order so we have received the coupons in the mail yesterday 12/01/2016 that expired on November 30 so we asked the manager if there was any way they would forgive the expiration date and allowed us to use the discount coupons you would've thought we asked him if we could eat for free he was so rude so obnoxious and literally kicked us both out of the store and would not allow us to place an order told us he would not serve us which we totally did not understand since we were customers asking a simple question I have never seen anybody so rude in my life his name was Eric Smith and he was in the Naperville Illinois store. Eric Smith definitely should not be working with the public. I will never step in another Popeyes again.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service and scam offer. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of popeyes louisiana kitchen manager. Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned popeyes louisiana kitchen manager in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen.

Had an Experience with Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen?

Comments