I recently visited store #2419 and was disheartened to be again let down, by the poor quality and customer service.Upon my arrival home my chicken was cold, dry and old.This was extremely frustrating; therefore, I decided that I was going to return this product immediately.

When I arrived inside store #2419, I immediately asked for the manager. I showed her what she packed in my boxes and stated I want my money back. I also said that I couldn’t understand why this Popeyes always has issues. Issues like dirty looking employees, disgusting old and dry food and management that is nonchalant as it relates to customers.

I typically frequent the Popeyes in Griffith, Indiana on 452 W. Ridge Road, is one of the best in the region. The manager at #2419, looks at me and says, “if you wanted fresh chicken, you should have asked.” WTW!!!

My reason for writing you is to say this, who goes to a restaurant expecting to receive old food?

Why does a customer need to say I want fresh chicken in order to get fresh food for their money.Never go to store #2419!!!!!

Review about: Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen Chicken.

Had an Experience with Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen?

Comments

Merrillville, Indiana, United States #674163

I just frequented this store with my wife and I never had the chance to order because the store was filthy and the customer service was terrible they acted nasty with us and as I asked that the lobby please be cleaned the manager demanded that we leave before he called the cops! I will NEVER go there again to eat but I do have certification for food service safety and sanitation so it is my job to report such an establishment and I will do so Sincerly,Karl