2.0
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

June 15th, 2017 at 9:44pm drive thru employee SHENELL requested that I pull up to the waiting section as they prepared my order. A total of 25 minutes passed before I got the attention of an employee .

I had to knock on the glass window in order to get someone's attention as the inside was closed for the night. I was ignored several times when finally the night manager came to the door and I explained my situation. As it turns out the drive thru employee (SHENELL)completely forgot about my order and it was never prepared. When it was finally given to me it was incomplete.

Due to the lateness of the evening I grabbed my $16.40 order when it was completed and left, but when I got home every piece of chicken was burnt, hard, and cold. When I called the store the following day and spoke to the manage "Carlos" he asked if I was calling to get a free meal in which I said no, I just wanted an apology for the terrible service, he hung up while I was still talking. I called back soon thereafter and spoke with the "General Manager", she too said she could only offer a 2 piece meal - no apologies, no questions as to the terrible service.... nothing but a 2 piece meal - REALLY?

I explained I didn't want anything expect and understanding and apology which was never given.

The store location: 1954 S. Division AVE Grand Rapids, Michigan 49507 POPEYES STONE #2357 Roy James

Review about: Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen Drive-through.

I didn't like: Terrible customer service, Burnt food and incomplete order.

Comments

This is a legit complaint. Contact Corporate.