Verified Reviewer

Hi I'm writing regarding my experience with the Popeyes on Windy Hill road in Marietta, GA. I went there today on my lunch and ordered the 11 pc chicken meal that was advertised on the drive thru menu for $24.99, but the order taker states that it was not that price, that it was in fact $27.99, then I proceeded to tell him how much it shows as advertised, and as was popeyes falsely advertising prices?

They put the manager on who states the price is $27.99, and I informed him of what the price on the menu board state, and he says that is incorrect price, then I asked for the 10pc for $24.99 that was posted on the front board, he states they do not have a 10 pc meal for that amount, I state that it was showing on the main board by the road, he states that was incorrect.

So bottom line is, I feel your organization is falsely advertising and should have updated information, for customers so we won't feel misled. I have pictures if you want to see them.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Location: Marietta, Georgia