Verified Reviewer

Review for Popeyes #10138 located at 1 Lackawanna Plaza Montclair, New Jersey 07042 phone number (973) 783-****

My husband, mother in law, my 2 years old daughter and 1-year-old son visited Popeyes to have dinner tonight. My husband gave us our order with Jossia.

My husband advised Jossia that we need our food freshly fried and that we would wait for it. Jossia promised my husband fresh food and he paid for it.

When we get our food, we advised Jossia that the food was cold and that she needs to replace it or refund us the money.

The result was that Jossia was very rude to my husband and I. Jossia served us very cold food and when we requested the food to be replaced with fresh food, she argued with us and refused to cooperate with us. Jossia told us to call the police, I urged Jossia to either provide us with fresh food or refund.

Jossia refused my request. I asked Jossia to let her manager speak with me, she told me that she is the manager.

My family and left the food and store without our refund. This is not acceptable.

We demand your attention to this matter. We demand that you compensate us for this bad experience and loss of money and time immediately.

Product or Service Mentioned: Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen Customer Care.

Location: Mead, Colorado

Comments

#1819579

I bet that if I opened up a fast food place and served up c rap food and called it "Chicago Style Food" that a bunch of hoodlums from the Windy City would show up to whoop my asset. They'd probably make a special trip to do it too. Well, I'm from Louisiana and it P isses me off that Popeye's sells c rap food and calls themselves "Louisiana Kitchen".

@PissedConsumer1819579

I wish that I could go to Chicago and enjoy some of that world famous "Chicago style" pizza that I have heard about.

@PissedConsumer1819579

That would be like advertising 'CHICAGO STYLE PIZZA" and then serving up pizza that was simila4r to Totino's Party Pizzas in taste and texture.Now that would totally p iss off someone from who was from Chicago and wanted some delicious pizza that was like from back at home. It infuriates me that people all over America, many of whom have never been to Louisiana or tried authentic Cajun food, are going to eat that some screwed up meal from Popeye's and then they are going to associate that meal with what Louisiana food is supposed to be like.

Now don't get me wrong; Popeye's food is very delicious when everything is done right. But more often than not, they've got a bunch of kids working there who don't know what they're doing, and they've got too much business for them to handle all at once, so then the taste and the quality of the food suffers and people end up being served food that is very gross. And it always p isses me off when I am served that kind of meal, because I don't like having to take anything back and having to complain about it. I just want them to serve it up right the first time.

And if they are so busy, well then they need to get their act together and hire more people so that everything can be done right. Maybe they could offer to pay more money per hour in order to attract a more competent and desirable employee. After all, when you peanuts you get monkeys.

And God knows that Popeye's is doing the business enough to pay all of their workers double what are currently being paid and they would still be making a very comfortable profit. Maybe if the employees were being paid more then they would be happier and would do a better job of doing whatever it is that they do.

Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen Reviews