Verified Reviewer

I was in drive through I order a meal with coke the person who was at window probably needs to learn some manner how to say thank you and please at least I don't know how they are been trained that they don't even know how to close a lid of drinks it all spilled in my car and i have to get my car a wash from inside and it is a leather seats so now it all stinks and is sticky and yes they also need to learn how to say sorry. Really this how a customer is treated in Popeyes disgusting customer service.

This is not it one of my friend had ordered a sprite, and she gave out a root beer and when she went back they didn't have a courage to say sorry for their mistake and the lady at front snatched the drink from my friend's hand (as she was wondering they would ask her to dump it due to rules of COVID-19) or change her glove, but she instead dumped the root beer and in the same cup she gave sprite to her and as usual the food was not fresh.

We ordered 6 pieces meal and got only 5 nuggets, and they all tasted gross, actually guys u really need to retrain your staff with some basic manners and math.

Seriously I DON'T THINK THAT WE ARE SAFE WHILE EATING AT Popeyes WHEN THEY DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW THE HYGIENE WORKS AND HAVE MANNERS TO SAY SORRY FOR THEIR SINS.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments