2.1
Quality of Food

I'm a regular guest in the Popeye's Al musalla tower , but I feel upset today when I visit your branch again , First I order corn in a cup worth 6aed and chicken mild sandwich cost 14 aed with an additional cheese worth 1aed , everything is fine at first but when i eat the corn i found out that theres a hair on it , so i return it to the manager in charge but I didn't hear any apology even on his side and that was not right , I leave it and go and i lose my appetite already so i bring my sandwich with me and left since I have my night shift duty , While I'm eating my sandwich at work, I found out that It's still raw literally raw , Now tell me how can u serve a food with hair and a food which not cook well ?? I have a photo and I can send it directly to Dubai municipality , Hope to get a fast response from you . I didn't take photo of a corn because I was so pissed , Kindly take note of that complaints .

This reviewer shared experience about "food hygiene" and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. The author is overall dissatisfied with Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about popeyes louisiana kitchen corn on the cob side dish from Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen was managers need more traning and nasty food , but reviewer liked bisquit. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Fast Food category for more informed decision or compare Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen?

Comments