Verified Reviewer

I arrived to your store 11790 on sun aug 30 2020 04:45 Pm T=00L I=5 C=300

120 E Central Texas Expy

Harker Heights, Tx 78541

254 680-****

I am aware of the challenges we all have in today time. When you have a new assistant manager, trying to run his team and the store manager not guiding him or her.

This is a recipe for disaster which was the case on said day. I call the store to ask for the manager to air my grievance. I can hear the manager say to pass the phone to the trainee. I request that the manager step away from his computer and talk with me.

As I began to talk with the manager of the error of my order. I told him he needed to help his trainees. Sure that was not my place.. as I stated this to him he felt the need to over talk me an ask what do you want?

You dont tell me what to do..

it is what it is... I had worked for Popeyes as a manager for a time. I know what the standers are this was not it. This was not in alignment with the company I know of.

Mr. Copeland would not have been happy with this.

User's recommendation: Do not visit this location.

Product or Service Mentioned: Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen Restaurant Facility.

Preferred solution: Apology.

Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen Pros: Great flavor.

Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen Cons: Rude employees and manager.

Location: Harker Heights, TX 76548

Comments

#1917971

For all you posted, you never stated your complaint. And why do people call a fast food place on the phone and complain. Your white trash *** will never get resolution until you return the food.

Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen Reviews