Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

3.5

Good evening, I was a customer at Popeyes on March 1, 2020, at 4:44 PM order number is 654 total of order $12.99. Located at 5711 South La Grange Rd Countryside, IL 60525 their phone number is 708-579-****.

I come to Popeyes once in a while every visit is professional and friendly as possible. But on this day my order was taken through the drive-through by your general manager Jeremy. Jeremy was very rude over the intercom when my father and I tried to get an understanding of our order. I pulled up to the second window and I paid for my order.

The cashier Nicole(30255) was also rude. Nicole’s and Jeremy’s tone of voice was rude and unprofessional. When I asked questions about the price of my order and how to receive the free tenders both were very rude and unhelpful. I asked Nicole can I to speak to the manager.

Jeremy comes to the window, and I ask, can I speak to a different manager because I didn’t want to speak to Jeremy. A young Caucasian manager(female) that was very friendly and professional, understood what was going on and tried to help. She also took the time to listen to what my father and I had to say.

Helped us understand the sale Popeyes is offering and how to order the free tenders through the app. I hope you’re General manager Jeremy and cashier Nicole shows a little bit more professionalism than what was given to my father and I.

Product or Service Mentioned: Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen Manager.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen Pros: Good product at times.

Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen Cons: Customer service.

Location: 5711 S La Grange Rd, Countryside, IL 60525