Wilkes-Barre, PA, USA
4.4

September 27 2018....4:30pm .....I go to order my meal the girl on the drive through started off really rude...I told her I had a coupon I received in the mail she said very *** asking what coupon I told her and proceeded to order I asked her about the pulled chicken she was like very rude what are you talking about pulled chicken we don't have pulled chicken I went to explain to her because I called it the wrong name and she very rudely tells me so what are u doing because we don't have no pulled chicken I told her she is being rude and if she gave me a minute I would find on menu she was like well we don't have it so what you getting or you done....I asked to speak the manager she claims she is the manager .....I asked for her name she ignored me on speaker...I wasn't going to hold up line so I called the place of business she gets on the phone telling me she don't need to give me her name and there's nothing I can do about it and hangs up. This woman is very unprofessional and if she is even the manager what type of ppl do you have running your locations.

This was on 309 in Wilkes Barre Pennsylvania.

I have been to that location and have order the "pulled chicken" spicy before. May not be what it's called but other employees knew what I meant.

Product or Service Mentioned: Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen Manager.

Comments

You come across with a bad attitude. I see why old girl was rude

Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen Reviews