Featured Not resolved
2.3
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

I was refused food and service because I requested food close-by closing time.Employees had no food prepared (not a single piece of chicken) and was not willing to cook ANY food I asked for.

I was treated very disrespectfully. My business was very clearly unwanted the employees made it very clear that they were done for the day and wanted to go home even though the store was still within hours of operation . I asked the supervisor her name because I wanted to report the incident she pulled her badge off slammed it on the counter rolled her eyes and said "that's my name". She didn't realize but I took photos of her badge after she slammed it down and the empty heating areas that held NO food other then seemingly 6 or 8 dried out tenders and two dried out biscuits.

I wasted time gas and energy to walk into a place be blatantly disrespected and leave without service.My experience at Popeye's in Olney, MD was simply awful and unacceptable .

Review about: Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen?

Comments

ALL restaurants have a set time where they have to throw away food and get to cleaning everything before they close.You obviously were raised to think that you're special and don't have to abide by the rules.

I'm sure getting in your car and driving SO far away as you claim was so difficult for your lard ***.Who eats something fried that late at night anyway???

you should have called the corporate office. I noticed that all Popeyes employees have bad attitudes and bad customer service. I like Ms Winners, in Atlanta GA.

"close-by closing time"

So let me get this straight, you decided to bop in, right before closing and expected people to stop cleaning up for the night and fry you some bird.

Your thought your little change and business was reason enough for these people to not get home to whatever it is they work for just for you.

Psych!!

That's not how it works.

Come in before the place shuts down, you get what you get and don't throw a fit if you're luck or you leave.

Your little selfish act could have meant the difference between tucking a kid in for the night, catching a ride home etc.Please do you reproduce you selfish @#$#

to Anonymous #1382099

Yes, if a customer comes in 30 seconds before closing, they should be waited on.Your comments show that you are one of those people who have no work ethic.

Part of the fault is the employer's as well, if the employer expects the employee to clean up before closing time. It is also a big problem with today's workforce that they do not understand that a shift of A to B means you are able to immediately start work at A - not show up, not check your phone, not go to the bathroom, but able to start work at exactly starting time, and work until B - not start getting ready early, not refuse to work because it's 'too close' to ending time. It is people like you that are ruining the planet for the people willing to work for a living, and it's sickening that you have the nerve to use a kid as an excuse. People who genuinely care about their kids do their jobs and take care of their kids both, without blowing either one off.

I run a small business and if the time is ONE second before closing and a customer walks in, I will attempt to accommodate them. No, I won't wait unlimited time after closing, but I know of no business that expects its employees to walk out the door at the posted closing time. Employees are just lazy and incompetent and leave whenever they feel like it. That is why we have businesses that end their working hours at 2 a.m.

but the employees all walk out at 7 p.m. That is also why I see businesses with these very same employees not open at...

It IS how that works. Employers do not pay the employees to leave early and refuse to work. And this is not a sit down restaurant that takes an hour to make food.

Throw a few pieces of chicken in and cook it.That is, after all, the job - to sell the customer food that is present in the building while the building is open.

to Anonymous #1387948

"I run a small business"

Yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Who cares if you run a small business.

No one but you.

Just in case you didn't know, these people do not own the business, they're not going to stick around because your selfish little buns wants them to stick around an hour or more just to clean up for you.

Another think your thimble mind isn't taking in consideration is they have hour limits. Go over the hours and they can lose their jobs.

Once again, they're not losing their jobs for you.What a child you are.

Hey

Which one is it? You went close to closing, as you initially indicated, OR hours before closing, as you claimed later in your complaint.