Featured Not resolved
2.3
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

I was refused food and service because I requested food close-by closing time.Employees had no food prepared (not a single piece of chicken) and was not willing to cook ANY food I asked for.

I was treated very disrespectfully. My business was very clearly unwanted the employees made it very clear that they were done for the day and wanted to go home even though the store was still within hours of operation . I asked the supervisor her name because I wanted to report the incident she pulled her badge off slammed it on the counter rolled her eyes and said "that's my name". She didn't realize but I took photos of her badge after she slammed it down and the empty heating areas that held NO food other then seemingly 6 or 8 dried out tenders and two dried out biscuits.

I wasted time gas and energy to walk into a place be blatantly disrespected and leave without service.My experience at Popeye's in Olney, MD was simply awful and unacceptable .

Review about: Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen?

Comments

Hey

Which one is it? You went close to closing, as you initially indicated, OR hours before closing, as you claimed later in your complaint.