1.7
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

Daughter and I went to Popeyes Located in Richton Park IL yesterday night and had the worse experience ever! It started as soon as we got out the car, as we are approaching the door we smell *** and who was smoking a popeyes employee, a manager to be specific.

She took her hits then followed us in and went straight behind the counter. If I had any sense I should have turned around then. But I didnt, so every thing that happened afterwards was my fault.

They had a lot of chicken sitting around and customers standing everywhere. Young teenage boys sitting on the counter and using foul language.

They were talking back and forth with the employees. I ordered two of their specials and 4 biscuits. As I was ordering the lady standing next to me informed me she had been waiting a long time for biscuits and chicken. Needless to say I waited over 15 minutes for my chicken and biscuits that wasn't fresh and they didn't even offer me a cup of water for the wait.

I will never patronize that Popeyes again and don't advise anyone else to.

I don't know what happened that used to be a nice restaurant. Ownership changed and it went down,

Review about: Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments