Verified Reviewer

Hi, I ordered today via Door Dash from the Yorba Linda, CA store. It took 2hrs for my food to arrive.

It was cold. I paid $4.93 for coleslaw that was missing!!! I ordered spicy chicken and got mild. Biscuit was rock hard.

Horrible horrible experience for a first time customer. I will NEVER order from Popeye's Yorba Linda again!!! This store is so awful. It's should close down.

You are ruining the franchise with horrible food, cheating customers out of what they paid for and horrible service. I don't understand how you can mess up what the Anaheim, CA store gets perfect every time??

Not to mention, I was given like 20 napkins. Who needs that many napkins for a 2-piece meal. Why give me all those napkins but not include the coleslaw that I paid for?

No honey for the biscuit and no other condiments. And I won't even bother to mention you discontinued the "dirty rice"...WTH! That should have alerted me to the disaster that lay wait. But I gave you a try anyway.

What a waste of $14 and two hours on my day off.

I was so looking forward to enjoying my lunch. Thanks for ruining it!!!

Location: Anaheim, California

Comments

You should be refunded DOUBLE YOUR MONEY BACK.

#2196931

If you want a full refund. RETURN the food. IF you get a refund without returning the food then it is you who is cheating.

Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen Reviews