I visited the Restaurant on Finley Blvd in Birmingham, Alabama the evening of January 13, 2021. After sitting in Drive thru for about 30 mins; I get to the window and was told to come inside.

(This happened the week before also. I drove away on that day.) Now back to today. The employee came to the window with her mask down and told me to come inside, therefore I pulled my mask up. She (employee) completely stormed off away from window yelling "O my God"!

I assumed because I covered my face. Although I'm not sure this is the reason. Anyway, I pulled around and went inside. Waiting in line again.

The young lady began whispering to her co worker and pointing at me. I ask her what did she say? She said "I WASN'T TALKING TO YOU!" I told her no you are not, but your conversation is about me and I heard what you said and also what you said at the window. At this time she said "let's see how long it will be before you get your food".

I simply walked out because the chicken wasn't that serious to argue with a child that was maybe 19 or 20 years old. I am 64 years old.

The Supervisor have no control over her employees because she didn't try to stop this child's disrespect of a customer. If customers have to come in after sitting in the Drive thru for 20 to 30 minutes, Then block it off for God sake!!!!

User's recommendation: DO NOT GO TO POPEYES ON FINLEY BLVD BIRMINGHAM, ALABAMA.

Comments