On Jan 3rd my husband passed away. On the way home from the hospital I went through the drive thru in Reynoldsburg, OH on Brice Rd.

to take dinner to our family as I was in no state to cook. I ordered an 8 pc. mild family meal w mashed potatoes and gravy and also added 4 mild thighs and 4 mild legs to the order. The gentleman who took the order was rude and I bet I had to repeat everything 5-6 times.

He kept saying things like hold on now, wait a minute, and was obviously irritated. When I finally made it to the window, the price sounded right and I didnt check the order I just left and went home, 35 minutes away. When I opened the first box, there was 9 of the smallest wings I ever saw. They looked more like a fortune cookies then a wing.

The second box had 1 thigh, 5 breasts and 0 legs. Not only was the order totally screwed up but was also 1 pc short. There wasnt enough for everyone and I ended up having to order a pizza as well. Popeyes is my favorite commercial chicken.

Its heads above KFC. I have a KFC -5 mins from my door but would gladly go the 35 mins to Popeyes any day of the week. However, this is not the first time something like this has happened. The other mistakes were fairly minor and I never told anyone.

This was a major screw up on the worst day of my life.

Id like to know why something this bad could happen in the first place and would like the entire order replaced. Not only did they disregard my order, but they cant count either.

User's recommendation: Check your order before pulling away from the drivethru.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Location: Lancaster, Ohio