Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - I need a coupon to buy anything.
I went to buy two four piece chicken an two small red beans and rice and was told I needed a coupon. I told the guy at the order counter I checked the paper that day and the coupon I needed was only valid on the twenty ninth. the rest were for chicken strips. I told him I'll pay full price, he still
said I still need a coupon to buy anything in there store? Chicago West Side.
PS I'm White! I though the Civil war was over 100 years ago? I guess not!
I had to go two miles out of my way to a different store to get my order from store#2756 5248 W Belmont Chicago Il.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Popeyes 4 Piece Chicken
- Review category
- Fast Food
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I had the worst experience at the Popeyes on Candler Road Decatur, Ga. The cashier was extremely rude and the establishment was filthy...."
- "Store#5954 dine in ordered2 surf and turf combo and said I wanted cole slaw and red beans and rice with them. I was charged $.45 additional ea. when asked why..."
- "Drive thru on 9/11/16, at Store 13200 U.S. 287, Haslet, TX 76052 at 4PM. I ordered a Bonifide $5 box, white meat w/red beans and cajun rice, was charged..."
- "Carl the manager does not care about his residential clients. After 2 weeks of saying my lawn was dead, the manager, Carl, finally came out. He told me..."
- "I too ordered quite a bit of products from Tidebuy. I would not expect to check if I had to pay shipping for defective items before ordering, but I should..."
- "I had a PSA/DNA Quick Opinion done of a Buzz Aldrin autograph that I got myself in Chicago on June 12; 2016. This was done at the Chicago Tribune Printers..."
- "I purchased a box of crackers and each pack had what looked like and crumbled like peanut butter. I was completely disappointed and call the manufacturer and they stated it..."
- "My TV was having issues connecting to the internet and also had a large white spot on it. I even sent in pictures and they agreed there was an issue...."
- "Ava's Flowers charged me $60 for the most pathetic arrangement that wasn't even remotely close to what I ordered. I was so embarrassed. I sent it to a client contact..."