Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - I need a coupon to buy anything.
I went to buy two four piece chicken an two small red beans and rice and was told I needed a coupon. I told the guy at the order counter I checked the paper that day and the coupon I needed was only valid on the twenty ninth. the rest were for chicken strips. I told him I'll pay full price, he still
said I still need a coupon to buy anything in there store? Chicago West Side.
PS I'm White! I though the Civil war was over 100 years ago? I guess not!
I had to go two miles out of my way to a different store to get my order from store#2756 5248 W Belmont Chicago Il.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Popeyes 4 Piece Chicken
- Review category
- Fast Food
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Poor service. Lousy management. How is it that you close at 10pm but you have already stopped making food at 9:15. Telling customers that you only have legs and thighs...."
- "I went to Popeyes on 7458 w Appleton Ave, Milw, WI @ 4:39 pm for a quick snack (a 3 pc southern tender special to be exact-5 bucks). Lucky for..."
- "Visited this location ordered the #9 was told it would be a couple of minutes was asked to pull up & they bring my order to me. After 10..."
- "After getting through their phone system I finally got to a human. I ordered a timing chain set for my van that was claimed to be a Cloyes Gear &..."
- "We purchased the edge royalist 5th wheel a year ago October. Our first problem started 2 weeks after we purchased it. The roof on the slide out leaked like a..."
- "Our storage unit was broken into in October 2016 - the thief was caught in plain sight by my wife..."
- " On September 6 2015, we accepted the bids from a uShIP sponsored business owned by a Kevin Harris of Harris Moving&Hauling (Youcallwehaulallthetime(7))phone #513-289-5225. The..."
- "NEVER WILL BUY ANYTHING FROM SEARS AGAIN. After supporting a local (ILLINOIS) company for years, our family has made a decision to never shop at SEARS again. The customer service..."
- "nothing but problems with engine and transmission. I finally decided to change the oil after it was rather sticky even though it didnt require it. Found a much smaller oil..."