2.0

Its what now January 6th 2019 . I have been waiting since December 6 2018 to receive a pay check almost $400 I haven't received or gotten paid for working.

My kids went without Christmas. I have bills that need to be paid and are behind because I'm being failed to be paid. I've contacted theanegers and I even went above them and talked to a Popeyes customer service. People and that said I would receive a a call from corporate.

And still haven't received anything . I don't know what else to do . I've never had this problem before.

I work late nights had little train but I know how to cook so I took it in my own hands and made my job easier. I would like to be compensated for the hassle and what I have been going threw because I'm being failed and not payed.

Comments

Trump shut down our funding for the wall.

EducatedKomodoDragon629

I'm with you I've had the same thing happen to me I still haven't received a check for my hours I would advise anyone looking for a job to skip Popeyes poor management and just a lack of a team environment I was hired as a cook and was told to do dishes for 5 hrs didn't cook anything I managed a mom and pop chicken place cooked ran register cleaned but the West broad Popeyes in Columbus Ohio was not a very good experience