Verified Reviewer

2.8

I went to the Popeye's store # 5797 (1**** s kedize Hazel Crest Illinois) I ordered three $5 boxes I was watching the young lady make my food I can see she was waiting on something, but she already had my food in the boxes she closed the boxes and just left my food sitting there. She walked away then she came and looked at me in my face just standing there looking at me.

I said is that my boxes sitting there ,she said yes I said so can I have them. She said I made them I said well can I have them if there ready now she started arguing about how she made my food . I said so my I have them . Just stood there rolling her eyes and really being disrespectful she was very disrespectful had a very bad attitude and the manager had to pull her to the back she acted like she was going to come over the counter at me .

I got my food and I left I called corporate office. To tell them about the incident I told the young lady you have the wrong attitude to work with the public establishment at all . That's all I said she went off and ask like she was going to come over the counter at me. her manager had to pull her to the back she still was going off.

I shouldn't have got that type of customer service out of her when I just asked a question .No one likes to eat cold food all that hollering she did my order was wrong when I get home.

Would like some feedback my name is Crystal halfacre. Phone number 312-515-**** thank you very much have a nice day.

Product or Service Mentioned: Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen Customer Care.

Location: 18240 Kedzie Ave, Hazel Crest, IL 60429