Last Month my husband and I went to the Popeyes located at the Westgate Mall Brockton, MA. We placed an order based on the specials being advertised.

After we ordered I check my receipt and I was overcharged for an deal that was advertised for $7.99 but was charged $10.99. I asked to speak to the manager (which was extremely rude, unprofessional and disrespectful) I explained to her what I had ordered which was the special..... she started to yell at me that corporate makes changes and dont inform them of the changes. I explained to her that she is an employee of Popeyes and I am not.

I am a customer. It is her job to inform me what is available and what is not. After going back and forth her I requested for a full refund.

I then went into to my car and called Corporate to file a complaint. They took my information and provided me a reference number.

I asked would someone give me call to follow up and she told me that yes someone would contact me.

It is going on a MONTH and no one has contacted me. I will never return back to Popeyes or refer anyone to go there.

User's recommendation: Dont waste your money. Customer service is unprofessional. A dog would provide better customer service.

Preferred solution: I would like an apology from the disrespectful employee and she needs to be disciplined..

Comments