Verified Reviewer

opeyes at 8809 Centre Park Dr

Popeyes at 8809 Centre Park Dr, Columbia, MD 21045(4**) **6-4555

I usually don't write reviews. But this place needs to be reevaluated by the Corporate people.

This is the 5th or 6th time our order has been wrong. I won't go into detail about the past orders, but we ordered food today and against my better judgement, drove away without checking inside the bag. Came home and realized that one of the order was incomplete and the 2 apple pies we ordered and paid for were missing. Called the store 6 times - no answer.

Kept trying and finally the 7th time, after the phone ringing off the hook, someone picked up the phone. We complained about the order. The lady on the other end (language issues) kept saying, "can you repeat that". Must have said it multiple times.

I asked to speak to the manager, and was told she is the manager - named Donita (not sure about spelling).

I was told to drive back to the store to pick up the missing food.

I went to the store and 3 people in the store introduced themselves as being the store managers and no one knew what I was talking about.

I am not sure why we keep going back to a place where they mess up our orders all the time; no one picks up the phone; line rings off the hook; and no one can communicate with proper English to try to rectify the issue.

I have had it. Not going back there again.

Preferred solution: Apology.

Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen Cons: Horrible customer service.

Location: Centre Park Drive, Columbia, MD 21045