Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

3.6

I was trying to tell her she needs 2 relate to her Manager that there are surronded indian reservations around gallup which makes our lite city of Gallup n.m. go up 50,000 from 20,000 and that they need to order more food becsuse the 3 times ive been there since they opened ,theyve been out if several items.

While i was talking i accidentally touched her with my finger becaused i talk with my hands !The reason i was so close is because i didnt want to raise my voice and make a scene. So then she gets mad because i touched her with my finger...so then she tells me shes going to call the cops on me. I said r u serious...she said yes...do i said well we'll c whi gets them 1st on the phone?

Si we both called...i spoke to 2 the gallup pd explained it...pd asked me if it hit her...i said No...i barely touched hrr w my finger...so i asked if i needed ti stay there...dje said no ? I just think it was very u professional of her and i think she needs yo be trainned better wen dealing w customers I personally think she was wrong !?

Location: Gallup, New Mexico

Comments

#2192285

Everyone knows exactly the type of person you are. You were hungry.

People are laughing at you.

The great thing about the pandemic was that businesses don’t need people like you. No animals with a fat nasty mouth.

Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen Reviews