271 views

On October 31, 2012 at 5:15 pm at the Mundelein, Illinois Popeyes, I ordered two 8 peice dark chicken boxes one spicy and one plain.I had to wait 30 minutes for my order because the place was packed. While waiting, I overheard several people complaining to the mamager about incorrect orders and the wait time. I had 12 orders in front of me so I waited. I opened my order at home and what a surprise. I had mixed chicken not dark meat and all was spicy. I called the store and talked with someone called Ramiro (a so called manager). I told him about the mistake and he said what am I complaining about I got two 8 piece boxes! I explained that I ordered dark meat only and the both were spicy and not one of each as ordered. Again he repeated what's the problem and I repeated my complaint. I told him I wanted it replaced because I live a several miles away and can't return now. He finally agreed to put my name on their list. I went in a week later and the same manager was working.

I introduced myself and told him I was here to pick up my order. Ramiro went for the book and told me my name was not written down. Now I'm really angry, I asked him how he could make such a mistake and he said I don't know but they were very busy on Oct 31, Haloween night. He would not make good on his word. Now I have called the Corporate office to complain and have not heard back as of yet. I will never go to Popeyes again and I will tell everyone to stay away from there.

I really liked going there once a week but I will eat Broasted Chicken from now on.

Popeye's do not care about their customers so I will not go there any longer.

Location: Chicago, Illinois