Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - My 9 years old daughter ate the "chicken deluxe menu" but raw !

328 of 440 Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen reviews

Hello,

I'm from Turkey, Istanbul.

My 9 years old daughter love Popeyes.

We had a bad experience at Popeye's last friday which in Istinye Park Shopping Mall Istanbul.

She ordered chicken deluxe menu and after she ate some, she show me what's inside the bread !! (I attached the picture).

I showed the restaurant employees it. But saying sorry was the only thing they did !! Of course they paid me back but passed 3 days no one called me...And nothing happened. I'm very sorry and I feel so upset about what happened.

Thank God my doughter is fine but nobody from Popeye's cared about this !!

I hope you will warn them about the importance about "customer happiness" which I'm defınitely not !

Thank you so much.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
328 of 440 Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Aug 09, 2014 #854114

They apologized and gave your money back, what more do you want a gift card?

1 0 Reply

Aug 21, 2015 #1022921

I would hope so, at the VERY least, dum dum. Intelligent people do not like to be ripped off. People like yourself, know no better.

0 1 Reply
KevinRichards

Sep 06, 2015 #1030443 Orange, California, United States

You know nothing about this. Later on this mother was arrested because she prepared the food herself after eating her daughter's Popeye food. She was arrested for child endangerment for trying to get freebies for making her daughter sick. They also suspect she may have proxy syndrome.

0 3 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen.
Filing a new complaint about
×