State: New Jersey City: East Orange Product: Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen Drive-through Clear all filters (1 of 281 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - Popeye's in East Orange, NJ - when you come to the drive-thru window, they make you back up and then call you to move forward when they are ready...It's absurd.

This has happened the last two times my family and I went to the Popeye's in East Orange, NJ. We made our order via the drive-thru, without an issue. We pulled up to pay and they asked us to go back (literally back up the car and wait until they call us). When they have our order ready, they asked us to pull up....It's absurd. Why should I have to do something so ridiculous, so they can make their metrics. They should either process the order correctly and attempt to make their metrics or they should let the metrics be what it is. It's a false metric and absurd to treat paying customers this way. I am terribly disappointed in Popoeye's if they are making their personnel go through this process.
Review
Service
Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen Drive-through
Cons
  • Drive-thru practices
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Contact Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen Customer Service

Mailing Address:
Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen, Inc.
400 Perimeter Center Terrace Suite 1000