Verified Reviewer

1.3

I just got home from Popeyes chicken drive thru on 41st and Greenfield in Milwaukee. I was in the drive thru for at least 15 minutes.

Since it was close to dinner time (4:30) it was not unreasonable. HOWEVER, when I finally got to the speaker to place my order for a chicken dinner, I was told that they were totally out of chicken and it would be at least 15 minutes. WHAT.......am I not at Popeyes CHICKEN?? I left and told her that I will never be back.

A manager or two need to be fired immediately! Close to dinner time and they dont even have three pieces of chicken.

User's recommendation: Don’t support this place!

Preferred solution: Apology.

Comments

#2009647

Considering you're the only person in line, I can understand why a lame like you would be upset there was no chicken. Listen you banal jelly, they have to play a high wire balancing act between making too much that will either get cold(and have to hear you whine)and junked or too little(and hear you whine).

Your solution to not return is acceptable. I'm sure absolutely No One in your orbit cares if you return much less strangers who don't know you from Adam.

Please do not have children....I pray for them if you have kids, they will have to learn to equip themselves for adulthood on their own. So sad....

Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen Reviews