2.9
Quality of Food

I tried to send a complaint to Popeyes after discovering the comments phone number is no good. Then I discover the email address I got off the Popeyes website Iis no good.

Here is the returned email.

On Wed, Jan 9, 2019 at 9:55 PM Mail Delivery Subsystem wrote:

Error Icon

Address not found

Your message wasn't delivered to popeyescommunications@popeyes.com because the address couldn't be found, or is unable to receive mail.

The response from the remote server was:

550 Invalid recipient (#5.1.1)

---------- Forwarded message ----------

From: Anthony Stone

To: "popeyescommunications@popeyes.com"

Subject: Customer service issue

Hello,

My chief complaint about the location at 3525 Alta Mesa in Fort Worth Texas is that the store is usually not open over a half hour before closing time. Tonight I drove to the location to purchase the three piece mixed chicken box with a biscuit. My first issue tonight was that I waited for over three minutes before anyone answered me to place my order. I picked up my order and took it home only to find thst there was no biscuit

So I decide to complain via the web page only to discover that the restaurant does not appear on the drop-down after I’ve selected the state of Texas in the city of Fort Worth. So then I called the number on the receipt under comments only to find that the number 903–785-0739 connected

me with a store in Paris Texas. The man who answered the phone told me this happens all the time so it’s apparent to me that no one cares whether the number is correct or not.

I’m not sure if any of this information on the receipt is correct or not other than the price I paid for the food that I did not totally get it when I picked up my order. The receipt says Popeyes store number 10541 the transaction occurred on January 9 at 8:53 PM and according to verse my cashier was Maria.

I have this strange feeling that this will fall on deaf ears but I’m gonna give it one try before I stop going to Popeyes for chicken.

Regards,

Anthony Stone

Product or Service Mentioned: Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen Customer Care.

Comments