6821 Johnson Dr, Mission, KS 66202
3.3

My wife and I have just returned from dining at the Popeye's Chicken on Johnson Drive, Mission, Kansas. The cashier/server had been hacking and coughing at the register the whole time we were there, and also was handling and serving food.

Niether he nor the other attendants washed their hands, nor were they wearing gloves to protect others from illnesses THEY might be carrying. But the real "deal-breaker" is this one; there were three employees, one guy in front of the chicken serving, and two girls behind the chicken in the kitchen area, all eating, then licking their fingers while handling the food that I and other people will be eating. This, to me, is extremely gross. In addition, it seems their cell-phone life outweighs handling the responsibilities at hand.

Since this event has happened so openly in front of others, you will probably be seeing similar reviews. The food is great, and I expect employees to consume the product also, just in front in the serving area is not the proper place to do it.

And licking your fingers definitely projects very poor hygene and total lack of care. Thank you for your time.

Product or Service Mentioned: Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen Sanitary Conditions.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments