2.1
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

I visited this Popeye for the first time since it’s been open ! I placed my order and when I asked the young kid if they give a military discount, being in a military town most places give it , but this kid had a very reply he stated NO AND WHY DO YOU THINK YOU DERSERVE IT !

My reply was I just asked a simple question! But to let you know I serve my country so you can have the freedoms you have! I asked for a manger and there wasn’t one on duty they were doing a bank run I was told! So I went paid for my order I ordered the 16 piece meal !

It took them 35 mins to get me my order !

Then to top it off got home with the food and and found I only got 13 piece meal ! I paid good money for this ! I took a pic of the chicken I received! I called the store and no one would answer there phone even tried again this morning still no answer!

They need employees that like working ! As well as employees that need to realize if it wasn’t for customers business they wouldn’t have a job!

Take alittle bit of pride in your job! Flustered IN FORT BLISS TEXAS(aka) EL PASO TEXAS

Product or Service Mentioned: Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen Customer Care.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 01.

Comments

"so you can have the freedoms you have!" I know this will hurt your feelings but here we go. UNLESS you're a WWII vet, you didn't do a darn thing that protected "our freedoms." You didn't fight in any known conflict in which "our freedoms" were in jeopardy so get over yourself.

Instead of looking for discount bird, make sure you stay on your elected officials and make sure they don't cut vet benefits to fund a tax cut for the 1% that sent you off to fight for their interests in the first place.

Don't vote for plastic patriots who pretend to care about you and others like you. Hope I didn't blow you delusion of greatness o' Mighty Warrior.